Posted (edited)

@ScottGell I meant that, at that time, only you could see what's going on and only you have the option to take actions to make that check. However, the Sense Motive check is only for you and doesn't take an action.

@Belabras The field has changed since you posted your action. You may change it if you wish.

Edited by Dax Thura (see edit history)

6 hours ago, Dax Thura said:

@ScottGell I meant that, at that time, only you could see what's going on and only you have the option to take actions to make that check. However, the Sense Motive check is only for you and doesn't take an action.

@Belabras The field has changed since you posted your action. You may change it if you wish.

Gotcha. Action amended.

With everyone running around in this place, doubt that an imprecise sense would give you the location of an invisible creature without using a seek action. You'd also need to spend an action to point them out

A large creature next to me, I hardly think I could miss it.

I agree that I can't point it out, but I can say that something big is moving next to me.

Posted (edited)

@SuperBidi Its not something I took note of. I'll add it to the Stats that I keep in all of my posts.

I can't see your character sheet right now. What is the vibration sense from?

You probably would know that something suddenly appeared there. It has taken no action, though. And, as far as you can tell, has done nothing in the moments it has been there.

12 hours ago, Nwise said:

Yeah I've noticed lots of issues with links to character sheets that are using the "og.mythweavers" links. Make sure you update the link to your sheet with the link from the new site.

oooh thats why that stopped working.

I have decided that your next encounter will be against a horde of dragons as the flunkies for a trio of tarrasgues. I am so tired of all of you.

Neither Nalah nor Drasil are hampered by being Grabbed. This is not right.