Beyond the Fourth Wall (out of character)

Xerin

18 hours ago, Xerin said:

You can make the perception roll, that doesn't bother me in the least. I know we're still getting the vibe of the game and even I am surprised at the speed of posting despite remembering how much I enjoyed powered high school games in my past.

Alright, seems like everyone is posted up, I'll try to get a post up as soon as possible.

Ya for real they are some of the best super hero setting games you can get because they give you a lot of non "Punch guys" play.

On 9/10/2023 at 11:28 AM, Xerin said:

You can make the perception roll, that doesn't bother me in the least. I know we're still getting the vibe of the game and even I am surprised at the speed of posting despite remembering how much I enjoyed powered high school games in my past.

Alright, seems like everyone is posted up, I'll try to get a post up as soon as possible.

Stupidly frustrated. Car shop has had my car for over a month. I ran out of rental time on my insurance so I'm being forced to walk everywhere I want to go, or bum rides from people going the same way. Not only has it slowed me down, but it's preventing me from getting work so I've been having to cut costs everywhere to make sure I wont go broke waiting on repairs.

Enjoying the game though. Just waiting for 6 of 8 people to post or 3-4 days after my last post for each update. Don't want to skip people especially since its more RP oriented right now than combat... Though I feel that PVP might be happening soon.

(Speaking of, I am planning on posting sometime after 6pm tonight. So get your posts in folks!)

Edited by Xerin (see edit history)

So, some idiot wrote up an entire response before dinner. Then went to dinner, ate, watched a tv show, and read some of his book before realizing he didn't post that response. That idiot was me. I left my post unposted for like 4 hours. Anyways, post is up.

Okay... So I'm going to publically apologize, I apparently decided to include CBenny in a couple of posts that they weren't supposed to be in. Even PMed them a message that wasn't supposed to go to them. This wasn't their fault in any way or form, just an accident on my end. So I'm just going to publically admit to the fault and state that in the future, I'll just try to not have a mission that splits into 5+ different privates.

That being said, I'm going to do some minor edits, and also double/triple check the Jack Jake scenarios...