Group A OOC

LDDragon

@TheRaconteur Nothing mechanically. Mechanically, Mac just learns the spell on level-up and that's it. I just figured, with Sorena being able to 'bend' metal the way she does, maybe she can give Mac some pointers on how to concentrate the life-force in the berry without it sprouting or something. Pure RP, no mechanics.

I just thought, Sorena would like to help others control their magics, seeing as it is that what she chose to get the Anadi students' attention.

If anyone feels like piping up/butting in on bringing Sorena up to speed on Mac's background, feel free. The side thread is supposed to be for everybody.

@TheRaconteur So, I don't know if this works, but if Sorena has Taldane listed as one of her languages on her character sheet, you are supposed to be able to read what Mac is asking of her. Which is if she happens to speak Taldane.

@TheRaconteur Na, not private at all. Look at the second-from-right icon in the lower row of icons of the edit window: The 'speech-bubble' one. This is supposed to show the clear text only to characters that have the appropriate language listed on their CS. Not sure if this is case-sensitive, I used 'Taldane' as the language tag. What is listed on Sorena's CS?

Fascinating, haven't used those in maybe ten years? Whenever they were first introduced, long before I even knew play by post was a thing. Imagine my surprise when years later I learn (actually re-learn) about myth-weavers from an rpol game and come here to find I already have an account and a bunch of old character sheets from

I'll see about whipping one up for Sorena.

How do I link it?

Edited by TheRaconteur (see edit history)