Group A OOC

LDDragon

@Lycar Would you be okay uploading your portrait to imgur or a similar site and then copying that in? This is what I see on all my devices. I miss Mac.

I've had the same thing happen to my posts on the game I DM for, and that's what I've done to fix it.

image.png.c13476520bd21d27a71e16ecc2ff87d3.png

Edited by TheRaconteur (see edit history)

@TheRaconteur Hmm strange, I did attach the pictures to the original character thread, so they would be saved on Myth-Weavers locally. Maybe the connection to the old site is not working any more? I'll look into making new attachments on the new site.

MacHybrid200x150.jpg.92ba6dd73c73494c32a2e261dc048e11.jpgMac150x200.jpg.8b36cd34c9fca13afee5af6770b20d63.jpg

Edit: Do these two show up for you?

Edited by Lycar (see edit history)

@TheRaconteur ... Bear?

But yeah, when hunting for a nice pic for my toon I came across this one and... Bingo! Bashful Wolfkin it is! But why... hmm... maybe a bit ashamed of his heritage... but why... Origin story almost wrote itself afterwards.

Posted (edited)

Yep sounds good!!! 😃

I can add your token to the map tonight. Feel free to come and go as you like depending on your energy levels and what you feel like doing. As long as I know what is going on that is cool. 😃

Edited by LDDragon (see edit history)

26 minutes ago, LDDragon said:

Yep sounds good!!! 😃

I can add your token to the map tonight. Feel free to come and go as you like depending on your energy levels and what you feel like doing. As long as I know what is going on that is cool. 😃

Cool, thank you. Just need you to un-delete my character thread.

11 hours ago, Eagleheart said:

Cool, thank you. Just need you to un-delete my character thread.

Cool, accepted the request to rejoin the game, un-deleted the character thread, and added token to the Group A map. 😀