OOC Chat Chapter One - Blood on the Crown

bwatford

As a heads up, November's going to be a tough month for posting. Still relatively new at my current job, and slowly moving across town the next few weeks. Will still be posting, just might be slowed down, so Egg with definitely be deferring to the group consensus.

17 hours ago, Peacemonger said:

As a heads up, November's going to be a tough month for posting. Still relatively new at my current job, and slowly moving across town the next few weeks. Will still be posting, just might be slowed down, so Egg with definitely be deferring to the group consensus.

Completely understood, most of you know how busy my November-December is ..... ho ho ho!!

Plan on getting us an update either later tonight (got to go buy a $1600 washer this afternoon) or in the morning.

Looks like I am going to have to hit pause on my two Myth-Weavers campaigns until January, my seasonal business has hit hard already (over 100 orders per day) so I am just not going to have the time until the Christmas season is over.

I am sure most of you who have played in any of my games have already experienced the Christmas break with me, I thought I was going to be able to do it with only two games running but I am just struggling to get work done and soon we will be over 200 orders a day.

That said I will tag everyone in January as soon as I start this one back up. I will still be available for messages both here as well as on my Discord.

See everyone in January.

• 1 month later...