General Discussion

Poor_Knight

1 hour ago, SMARTAgentKC said:

I think the hot links to specific topics might now be forbidden. I think the main page is still readable.

OK, yeah, it was a direct link to my game.

From Admins:

The site is still up in read-write mode, and will remain up in read-only mode after Saturday.

If you are trying to navigate to the old site from a link that is www.myth-weavers.com, you'll need to come in from https://og.myth-weavers.com first. Redirects from the main site back to the old site have been turned off.

• 5 weeks later...

We used to have a module request thread on the old forum, but I guess there's not enough activity here to warrant that at the moment. I would like to make a request here then: is there anyone able and willing to run DDEX3-10 Quelling the Horde, DDEX3-12 Hillsfar Reclaimed, and DDEX3-14 Death on the Wall? I got captivated by the tier 1 story in season 3 but was never able to finish it.

2 hours ago, TricksterArcane said:

We used to have a module request thread on the old forum, but I guess there's not enough activity here to warrant that at the moment. I would like to make a request here then: is there anyone able and willing to run DDEX3-10 Quelling the Horde, DDEX3-12 Hillsfar Reclaimed, and DDEX3-14 Death on the Wall? I got captivated by the tier 1 story in season 3 but was never able to finish it.

I'll start a thread, I think. Set some guidelines.

Looking at these, I remember that this is more or less what got me into 5e to begin with back in the day: Rage of Demons and Out of the Abyss and AL around this time in particular. I might be interested, but I'm getting Eve of Ruin on Tuesday next week so I won't know how much time I have to dedicate to another ALG until after that. I'm noticing in a review that there's a sequel to this series by Baldman Games that is generally well received and it deals with the fallout of the heroes' activities but in Tier-2. Might be worth investigating.

23 minutes ago, Gregorotto said:

I'll start a thread, I think. Set some guidelines.

Looking at these, I remember that this is more or less what got me into 5e to begin with back in the day: Rage of Demons and Out of the Abyss and AL around this time in particular. I might be interested, but I'm getting Eve of Ruin on Tuesday next week so I won't know how much time I have to dedicate to another ALG until after that. I'm noticing in a review that there's a sequel to this series by Baldman Games that is generally well received and it deals with the fallout of the heroes' activities but in Tier-2. Might be worth investigating.

Appreciate it @Gregorotto. Yeah, I know about the BMG-HILL-1-x series too, but didn't want to get ahead of myself :)

edit: That thread is beautiful! 💖 I'll go and copy my request over to there.

Edited by TricksterArcane (see edit history)

FYI if you haven't been following the Virtual D&D Weekends news lately, they're going to start sales later today at 12pm Eastern for the weekend of May 17th.

https://tabletop.events/conventions/may-virtual-d-d-weekend

What I thought might be interesting to call out is they're running the new Vecna preview module, starting a new Theros storyline/campaign and a new Red Wizards storyline/campaign (that takes place in Rashemen!). The Red Wizards campaign is kicking off with a T2&T3 multi table epic on Saturday evening.

Edited by TricksterArcane (see edit history)

Speaking of, does anyone here have any experience with creating ALG content? After I finish my Planescape series I'm working on I'm wanting to dive into ALG content for FR/Planescape, Ravenloft, and Eberron if possible and while I've written and published adventures on the DM's Guild before and I have the specifications they require, I'm not sure what else there is I need to do. Or just sounding boards in general.

They have a specific info pack for building DungeonCraft adventures for AL. A new one is currently in the process of being updated, but I don't believe there are any drastic changes. If you want to be absolutely sure, you can follow the development progress on their Discord server.