General Discussion

Poor_Knight

Repeating what SMARTAgentKC said, it largely depends on the DM and the flow and ebb of their own life. I realistically can do 1/week, on good weeks can do 3/week, but realistically I go at the speed of my players or the speed of holidays. As a player in a game (at long last), the 1/week method remains largely true.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all.

I’m struggling to get back into the OG Mythweavers site. I’m still in one of @Poor_Knight’s games there, plus all my character threads are there, but every time I try to login it says to go to the new site and change my password (which I’ve done). Has anyone else had this issue? How did you resolve it? I’ve tried a private browser so don’t think it’s cookie related. I’ll keep trying!

13 minutes ago, MisterJoshua said:

Hi all.

I’m struggling to get back into the OG Mythweavers site. I’m still in one of @Poor_Knight’s games there, plus all my character threads are there, but every time I try to login it says to go to the new site and change my password (which I’ve done). Has anyone else had this issue? How did you resolve it? I’ve tried a private browser so don’t think it’s cookie related. I’ll keep trying!

I was able to update my password on New MW and then it sync'd to Old MW. You say this process did not work for you?

That happened to me this weekend. So I don't know if you are using your phone or computer but I could not make it work with my phone. So from my computer I could change my password on the old site by requesting a password change, and using their password they emailed me. I don't know if that helps, but that is how I resolved that issue.

Hmm.

I can’t log into the old site using my password from the new site, but can still login using my original one, but that tells me to come here and change it. Are the passwords for the 2 sites independent? How do I change my old site password from the new site, as it’s asking me to do?

I’ll try the discord.

1 hour ago, MisterJoshua said:

Hmm.

I can’t log into the old site using my password from the new site, but can still login using my original one, but that tells me to come here and change it. Are the passwords for the 2 sites independent? How do I change my old site password from the new site, as it’s asking me to do?

I’ll try the discord.

Make sure to use your Username, not Email, to log into the Old MW.

2 hours ago, MisterJoshua said:

Hmm.

I’ll try the discord.

So I was having this problem too. It's supposed to synch across sites, but it doesn't always take. I had already changed my password here on the new site, but I came back and changed it again (to the same thing I was already using) and then it seemed to synch up and I was good to go.

• 2 weeks later...

If you're in one of my games that is still going on Old MW - don't forget to check in over there. Both games are very close to finishing. There's some people I haven't see in a while (granted we were on pause for some time because of my schedule).

I am still having trouble logging in there. I tend to reset my password each time so I only check it every few days!
I would like to finish these ones up, they have been fun games run for a long time and it would be nice to have the groups make the transition to the new site!

11 hours ago, omegoku said:

I am still having trouble logging in there. I tend to reset my password each time so I only check it every few days!
I would like to finish these ones up, they have been fun games run for a long time and it would be nice to have the groups make the transition to the new site!

Yeah, almost there! Wasn't worth moving these games as they were on the final battles.