General Discussion

Poor_Knight

Completely unrelated question and apropos of nothing: does anyone have a proper guide to the Moonshae ALG adventures? Namely the timeline of "events" as they're supposed to happen? It seems like it goes back and forth between tiers, implying to me there's more than one group at work here, but I have no idea what to make of this business. They say there's a guide but I can't find a link to it. Has anyone run the Moonshae adventures?

• 3 weeks later...

Just letting everyone know that our several years-long table of Out of the Abyss has wrapped. Congrats to @CatullusCato @lemonstyx @omegoku and @Quint Essence @Stiehle for completing the adventure and defeating the Blood Lord, Orcus in our game with some extremely clever planning and bringing the journey to a satisfying conclusion.

32 minutes ago, QuirkyJoe said:

Just letting everyone know that our several years-long table of Out of the Abyss has wrapped. Congrats to @CatullusCato @lemonstyx @omegoku and @Quint Essence @Stiehle for completing the adventure and defeating the Blood Lord, Orcus in our game with some extremely clever planning and bringing the journey to a satisfying conclusion.

Mad congrats, that sounds wild! When you say Orcus, did you let them have the battle royale with the Demon Lords at the end, or was that an alteration of a different kind?

10 hours ago, Gregorotto said:

Mad congrats, that sounds wild! When you say Orcus, did you let them have the battle royale with the Demon Lords at the end, or was that an alteration of a different kind?

Orcus was the last one standing after the battle royale, and then we went and attacked him while he was still weakened.

Thanks to @QuirkyJoe for running an awesome game!

6 hours ago, omegoku said:

Orcus was the last one standing after the battle royale, and then we went and attacked him while he was still weakened.

Thanks to @QuirkyJoe for running an awesome game!

That battle alone is the primary reason I've wanted to run it to completion for years; and y'all proved why.

Great job, you lot!

On 12/3/2023 at 3:31 PM, QuirkyJoe said:

Thanks QJ! There sure were some twists and turns in the adventure, and we had a very satisfying Battle Royale, and then the PCs beating down Orcus like the pompous bag of necrotic pus he is.

• 4 weeks later...
Ɨ
Ɨ