FrancisJohn

spacer.pngKriss de Marechal, Priestess of Karran

Init +2 AC 19 (21.. shield) HP 30/30 Initiative 1 Copycat 5/5 Adoration 5/5

Female Neutral Good Half Orc Cleric ,

Level 3, Init 1, HP 30/30, Speed 20'

AC 19, Touch 12, Flat-footed 17 (19 with shield), CMD 19,

Fort 7, Ref 5, Will 8,

CMB +6, Base Attack Bonus 3   

Horsechopper , +8 (+7 Power) (1d10+7 (+10), x3)

Reach, Trip, +1 Magic, Silversheen, Weapon Corded

Cestus +7 (1d4+4, 19-20/x2)

Cold Iron

Alchemical Silver

Javelins (2) +1 (1d8+4, x2)

Magic +1 Agile Breastplate,  (+6 Armor, +1 Dex +2 )

No ACP on Climb or Acrobatics

Heavy Wooden Shield (not in AC above +2)

Str 18 Dex 14 Con12 Int 10 Wis 14 Cha 10

Positive Channels 3/day 2d6 DC14 Will Save 

Orisons: Light, Detect Magic, Stabilize, Resistance

1st level spells: Divine Favor (1), Charm Person (1) Shield of Faith (1), Protection from Evil (1) Pearl of Power (1 spell recast)

2nd level spells: Drunkards' Breath (2) , Invisibility (1)

Copycat 5/5 Activated as a Move Action (each mirror image lasts 4 rnds)

Adoration 5/5 Immediate Action DC14 Will or they cancel attack

Condition Darkvision 60' Combat Reflexes 3AOOs/rnd even flatfooted.

Kriss pours Randi another shot.. "Do in this town?", she replies in her low contralto, while looking around. "Well same as any town.. all the best things?" This pearl of wisdom is accompanied by a wink. "Which, as we all know, are either temptingly illegal, utterly immoral or make you fat."

She tosses her shot back, winces, then.. "That being said the kind of immorality that makes a girl fat is not on the cards, at least for me."

She spies a musician, mostly asleep until it gets busy. "I figure if I pay the dozing harper in the corner, he'll play a jig. We can dance together in the hope that we get separated and after that who knows?"

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)

image.jpeg.61e1bcd70e47f5e29e5f1e00fb6645ac.jpeg

"Neither of us lives a lifestyle that allows us to get fat." Randi states just before she tosses back her shot.

Randi's eyes light up at mention of dancing. "Deal" she replies as she hops off her barstool. "Go pay the man, and let's get dancing!

Walking out into an open area of the tavern floor. She gives Kriss the come here gesture. She didn't want to lose her dancing partner before the dancing even begins.

Randi AC22 TAC22 FAC14 CMD24 HP 35/35  F+7 R+10 W+6/(+8 vs enchant) Init+8 Per+9 Diplo+13 Intim+11  Blast+9 2d6+5b  Mvmt 40' KI 5/5

Actions

Init +2 AC 19 (21 shield) HP 30/30 Copycat 5/5 Adoration 5/5 Channels 3/3

Fort 7, Ref 5, Will 8,

Cold Iron

Alchemical Silver

1st level spells: Divine Favor (1), Charm Person (1) Shield of Faith (1), Protection from Evil (1) Pearl of Power (1 spell recast)

Kriss tosses a coin in the harper's direction. Though they were all called harpers, this one had a fiddle. He turns out not to be dozing after all, catching the coin with practised ease. He then plays the Gael, a tune suitably warlike and wilderness toned for the two warriors.

Rumor was Kriss had taken on an ogre twice her size and many times stronger almost entirely on her own and had survived the experience. While initially there had been some scoffing at this, the word was that it was nothing but the unaltered truth. The young half orc priestess was building a reputation as being dangerous beyond her years and experience. Rumors also spoke of Randi's lethal efficiency in this fight.

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)

"More dancing less daydreaming." Randi teases Kriss.

The booze and dancing were helping her to loosen up. She would be lucky if she could crawl out of bed tomorrow . . . but that's tomorrow. It was time to enjoy their survival after another job.

Randi AC22 TAC22 FAC14 CMD24 HP 35/35  F+7 R+10 W+6/(+8 vs enchant) Init+8 Per+9 Diplo+13 Intim+11  Blast+9 2d6+5b  Mvmt 40' KI 5/5

Actions

spacer.png

[URL="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2712816"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]. . . . . . . . Tamarie . . . . . . . .[/B][/COLOR][/URL]

Tamarie looks out at the impromptu dance floor. She smiles good naturedly, not seeming to want to interfere, as she bobs to the music having been struck up by the now paid-for minstrel, and she keeps time with a percussive clapping. "Ahhh, a good night for a bit of celebration!"

Edited by pathfinderaura
Formatting (see edit history)

Hearing Tamarie's comment was all the invite that Randi needed. The petite red-head dances over to the Tamarie. Pushing some strands of unruly hair out her face, Randi flashes a smile at the woman.

"Hi, I'm Randi" the red-hair introduces herself in friendly tone on voice (take 10 for 23 on diplo). Nodding back to Kriss "That wall of abs is Kriss"

Offering out her hand, "You want to come dance with us? More the merrier"

Actions

• 2 weeks later...

spacer.png

[URL="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2712816"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]. . . . . . . . Tamarie . . . . . . . .[/B][/COLOR][/URL]

Tamarie glances up to Randi, seemingly taken off-guard. "Oh, I spoke up," she muses, smiling. Her voice is an odd alien mix of accents, and is capable of being soft, yet clear at the same time. "I should not waste an opportunity; I'm Tamarie, and it's a pleasure to meet you." With that, she stands up, her unruly mop of hair framing the rest of her as she does. Wish a nod, she moves out onto the dance floor, were compared to her quiet demeanor, she seems to have little trouble in self-expression, moving with more grace than her typical walking step. Where the dance allows, she offers polite conversation, "I'm from the Northern Isle... came to town a couple-few years back. What are your stories?"

Edited by pathfinderaura
Formatting (see edit history)

Randi grins as the half-elven joins them on the impromptu dance floor. She slows her own dancing to spend a few moments watching Tamarie. "You dance beautifully" Randi compliments Tamarie before replying to the woman's question.

"I'm from Predgor'jah Krai." Dancing for a few moments then she continues. "Grew up in a fighting school. Worked the seas on a couple of different merchantmen before disembarking here . . .three months ago? Six months ago. . .maybe more. I haven't exactly kept track. "

When another opportunity comes around to speak again, Randi asks "An amazing dancer from the northern isle must have any interesting story."

Actions

spacer.png

"Oh, well... thank you, although it is merely because I was blessed with enough idle time to take lessons from local folk dancers. Nice people, every one of them," Tamarie muses at Randi's question. There is a sinuous quality to the way the woman dances, as she doesn't quite have the physicality of some of the others, and focuses on expression that matches her physique. "As for me, I'm something of a musical and magical misfit. I've all but failed out of one magical school, only to have to resort to developing my music myself. That would be my life calling, I suppose. I came close in being in a play presented at the Opera, but not quite in the sort of role I would have liked... I was there for acting, which was strange. It's a start, I suppose. I'm not quite suited to filling a soprano role, so I will have to take what I can get if I ever successfully audition. A girl can dream." She smiles, her somewhat crooked smile reminding that there are many with more beauty than she.

"Wow! The Opera . That would've been rush" "Randi gushes. "I have been in several boxing matches at festivals, and those were rushes. But playing at opera house in a city of this size would be . .. amazing."

Smiling back at the crooked smile, Randi a "You're beautiful and talented. Just keep going to auditions, you will get a good role. Randi reassures her.

"Now the real question. . .Why are you at this inn? Are you here for the exciting and dangerous work? Randi asks. Or do you have a thing for sailors? she teases.

Actions

spacer.png

"The opera would have been even better if we weren't trying to fight off people trying to kill us," Tamarie begins, at least a little mirthful. She's still moving in a slower, more languid way consistent with her physicality. "Still, it was, overall, a positive experience and I'm glad I was there, even if it just resulted in another kind of boxing match. I'll... keep trying, I guess. At least I've been there once, even if it was not in the best of circumstances."

Pirouetting to the subject of the here and now, Tamarie gives the verbal equivalent of a nonchalant shrug, "As for this place, I came here because I needed work. I don't think I need work, at least not like I want to. I could get myself wrapped up in more tomfoolery, but I'm here for the place, the people. Whether or not I go out bringing the power of song made magic into the world, those around here, they get me. Grog, for what he is, gets me. It's one of the few places I can be me. Fate of the adventuress."

Randi matches the dancing pace of the slightly taller woman. Nodding her head in agreement. "These jobs tend to expose the real person. You cannot hide behind a family name or personal connections when life or death is on the line. After everyone knows the truth, it is impossible to put the veneer back on.

Maybe it was the heat of the room, or maybe it was the new dancing partner, but Randi was feeling a little flushed . "Buy you a drink? I need one" she asks Tamarie. Fluttering her eyelashes at Tamarie, Randi seductively adds "Could I entice you into . . . sharing your music? I would love to hear you perform"

Actions

spacer.png

[URL="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=1924841"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]. . . . . . . . Tamarie . . . . . . . .[/B][/COLOR][/URL]

"Oh, thank you... if you insist," Tamarie replies, "And, as you have said, on these jobs I've seen myself and others laid bare. Some parts of the world, the natural magic of the land is both beautiful and deeply unsettling. It took me a while to grow used to it, but even then, there was the strange feeling I was still the outsider looking in. I'll be just as happy if I never set foot there again, it brings out every raw emotion..." The woman pauses, and takes a sip of drink, thinking, "But, I digress. You asked about a song. Here? I... I hadn't thought about it, but sure, what sort of thing would you like to hear? Opera? Religious choir? Something more folk?" There is an easy, comfortable tone to her as she considers the musical options.

Init +2 AC 19 (21 shield) HP 30/30 Copycat 5/5 Adoration 5/5 Channels 3/3

Fort 7, Ref 5, Will 8,

Cold Iron

Alchemical Silver

Kriss having shaken various parts of her anatomy for a spell, murmurs.. "Something 'suggestive'.. you know like 'but baby it's cold outside', or 'skinship' or 'fleshdance'. See 'Tomorrow we may die' is definitely a thing.. So maybe 'we got tonight'?

. "Sounds like Kriss is looking for more bawdy or ribald folk songs" Randi replies to Tamarie. "We are feeling rather alive night after our last job had a rather brutal fight.

Actions