Dunn Wright Inn [LPF]

FrancisJohn

spacer.png

spacer.png

Tzac Xalatlson

Tzac cheers up when both the gnome and half-elf confirm his suspicions, and introduces himself to the gnome, smiling his pointy smile. "Wonderful news, for to meet true adventurers! Alas, I know not this Caest-shire Castle; I am a strange-ling in this city giant; so much bigger than any place back in Whenuacatzli!" His mode of speech, while understandable, does take some getting used to. "This is Cho-Cho" he adds for completeness, pointing at the parrot on his shoulder, who by now is leaning forward and inspecting the others intently.

Considering the fat man once more, Tzac ask: "How men like this do find adventurers, precisely? He stand up and speak loudly? What if there too many?" He is trying to work out the process, keen to get in on some action, but unsure how to proceed, and hopes that his newfound local drinking friends may know more.

Actions

Free Action:

Move Action:

Standard Action:

Mini stats

Character sheet - Lvl1

Tzac Xalatlson

M LG Dwarf Monk (unchained), Level 1, Init +2, HP 12/12, Speed 20 ft
AC 15 (+2 Dex, +1 Dodge, +2 Monk Wis), Touch 15, Flat-footed 12, CMD 19, Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +2, CMB +4
Base Attack Bonus +1   
Unarmed strike +4 (1d6+3, x2)
Shuriken x15 +3 (1d2, x2; 10 ft)
MW (SFstyle) Quarterstaff +5 (1d6+4, x2)
Dan Bong +5m/+4r (1d3+3/1d3, 19-20/x2; 10 ft)
Abilities: Str 16, Dex 14, Con 15, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 8
Condition:

image.png.2d83ab22bc2b58b792432140a838a52d.pngBrengwynn the Fae Bloodedlevel 1 Half elf Sorcerer Fey Bloodline
HP: 8/8, AC: 12, tAC: 12, ffAC: 10, CMD: 11, Init +4, Perception +2

"Caestshire Castle, it's just a small village. There used to be a castle there, centuries ago," Brengwynn offers, "You're from When-da-cats-lean? Is that part of the Baronies too?"

"And what of you, sir? Where do you hail from?" She directs this last question at Tryffl.

Show Spells and Abilities

Cantrips DC14
Daze DC16
Acid Splash
Prestidigitation
First Level DC15
Sleep DC17
Colour Spray

Bloodline Arcana: Whenever you cast a spell of the compulsion subschool, increase the spell’s DC by +2.

Laughing Touch (Sp): At 1st level, you can cause a creature to burst out laughing for 1 round as a melee touch attack. A laughing creature can only take a move action but can defend itself normally. Once a creature has been affected by laughing touch, it is immune to its effects for 24 hours. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier. This is a mind-affecting effect.

Actions

Free: 
Move: 
Standard: 
Full Round: 

Edited by hoverfrog (see edit history)

The man looks up from his now mostly empty plates and goblets, though impressively for the speed that he consumed everything, his clothes show no signs of stains or even the slightest of ruffling. His face is now only reddish and he has somehow caught his breath. Upon hearing the conversation at the bar, he motions the three adventurers over, "Yes, I am need of help. Ordinarily I prefer a more formal process, but circumstances today require a more expedited approach. If you are interested, I will be more than happy to fill you in on the details as we all enjoy a light snack." As he is motioning the would be adventurers over, he is also motioning for a server to refill all the empty plates and mugs surrounding him.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Tzac Xalatlson

Tzac does not need to be told twice. He jumps off the bar stool, spilling some of the beer from the pint in his hand, and ambles over to where the fat man is sitting. After introducing himself in his now customary exuberant manner, he then motions for Brengwynn and Tryffl to join them. "Please, Sir, tell us, what the matter is that you help seeking from likes of us?" As food arrives, he similarly wastes no time, tucking in while he speaks: "I myself, and Cho also, are interested in helping solve predicament this. Please, what are these details you speak of?"

As his name is mentioned, Cho-cho the parrot, who until now has barely made a sound, utters a raucous screech, flies onto the table, snatches a breadstick and flies back onto Tzac's shoulder, where he starts to noisily consume it.

Actions

Free Action:

Move Action:

Standard Action:

Mini stats

Character sheet - Lvl1

Tzac Xalatlson

M LG Dwarf Monk (unchained), Level 1, Init +2, HP 12/12, Speed 20 ft
AC 15 (+2 Dex, +1 Dodge, +2 Monk Wis), Touch 15, Flat-footed 12, CMD 19, Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +2, CMB +4
Base Attack Bonus +1   
Unarmed strike +4 (1d6+3, x2)
Shuriken x15 +3 (1d2, x2; 10 ft)
MW (SFstyle) Quarterstaff +5 (1d6+4, x2)
Dan Bong +5m/+4r (1d3+3/1d3, 19-20/x2; 10 ft)
Abilities: Str 16, Dex 14, Con 15, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 8
Condition:

Edited by Sandstar
Add some color to the conversation (see edit history)
Name
Acrobatics check to not spill his beer
1d20+6 1

image.png.2d83ab22bc2b58b792432140a838a52d.pngBrengwynn the Fae Bloodedlevel 1 Half elf Sorcerer Fey Bloodline
HP: 8/8, AC: 12, tAC: 12, ffAC: 10, CMD: 11, Init +4, Perception +2

"Brengwynn of Caestshire Castle, sir, pleased to meet you," Brengwynn introduces herself.

"If you're hiring, we're your team." She has no idea what the job is or what her companions could do but was keen to begin a life of adventuring.

Show Spells and Abilities

Cantrips DC14
Daze DC16
Acid Splash
Prestidigitation
First Level DC15
Sleep DC17
Colour Spray

Bloodline Arcana: Whenever you cast a spell of the compulsion subschool, increase the spell’s DC by +2.

Laughing Touch (Sp): At 1st level, you can cause a creature to burst out laughing for 1 round as a melee touch attack. A laughing creature can only take a move action but can defend itself normally. Once a creature has been affected by laughing touch, it is immune to its effects for 24 hours. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier. This is a mind-affecting effect.

Actions

Free: 
Move: 
Standard: 
Full Round: 

Tryffl Byrbryd, Gnome Archaeologist

TryfflByrbryd-Token.png.c092cb86f2e4fe249c45dd625dfd818d.png

When directly addressed, Tryffl tries his best to straighten up. He hasn't heard of Caestshire Castle or When-da-cats-lean either. "Tal Hallow, for myself. The capital, that is..." He's not altogether to sure whether they've had heard of the most famous of all gnome settlements in the west.

Seeing Tzac and Brengwynn head over to the table, he can't help but feel the rush and follow suit. He keeps his distance but simply can't not smile at the antics of Tzac's bird friend, Cho. He gets butterflies in his stomach as Brengwynn automatically includes him in 'the team.'

Tryffl clears his throat, and when in Venza, answers in kind, "Tryffl Byrbyrd, of Tal Hallow proper, good sir!" Despite losing his appetite, Tryffl finishes his mug and anxiously picks at some of the offered fruit and nuts on display.

Stats

Character: Sheet, Thread

HP: 9/9

Hands:

Initiative: +3
Perception: +3

AC: 17
Flat: 14
Touch: 14

CMD: 12
FCMD: 9

Fort: +1
Reflex: +5
Will: +1
+2 fear/despair
+2 illusion

The man looks the group over quietly with a sigh, "Just three of you seems a bit light for the task, but I suppose it is a start. I can always leave a message here for any stragglers to report to my offices. I am Mael Loic, by the way; I run multiple business enterprises for the Merchant's Guild, one of which is the concern that brought me here today. I can go into more detail at the office." Once everyone has gotten their fill and seems ready to go, Mael pays the bill, leaves a note with Grog to send any further prospects in his direction, and leads the group back to his offices, which are, at least for Venza, relatively nearby.

Game Thread

The Dusts of Yore is up and ready.

Edited by sunshadow21 (see edit history)

spacer.png

Statblock

Character: Sheet,Thread

HP: 12/12

Hands:

Initiative: +4
Perception: +2
AC: 14
Flat: 11
Touch: 14

CMD: 13
FCMD: 10

Fort: +2
Reflex: +4
Will: +4

Flynfire Havencoble, Blade Adept Arcanist

Flyn comes in, sees the group leaving and scurrys back out, scrambling to catch up.

OOC and Actions

Anything out of character or anything mechanics related go here.

• 3 months later...

Caitlin Faragone, Aasimar Oracle

image.jpeg.07d6d9149b1b94d102ae2d196f32e15e.jpegCaitlin sat at the table beside Verdandi and nodded, "Sure we can talk."

"We did pursue Mezzo, just happened to spot him out on the street after we talked with the shopkeeper."

"The dogs were useful, but again that slippery one was hard to catch. Then we had to deal with more of the Chu. But our fighters could meet the challenge as you saw there at the end of the fight."

Caitlin Faragone

Caitlin Fargone (LPF - 3rd Level) :: Pathfinder :: Myth-Weavers Online Character Sheets

Initiative: +7 (Roll Twice) Perception: +7 (Darkvision)
AC: 19 (18 flat-footed, 11 Touch)
HP: 23 Current: 23
CMB: +4 CMD: 15(13ff) Fort: +2 Reflex: +2 Will: +3
Special: Haunted Curse
Current Conditions in Effect: Temporal Celerity, Deaf
Current Weapon in Hand: Cold Iron Longspear(LH), Buckler (LA)

Time Flicker: 3/3 minutes
Spells Remaining:
Daylight 1/1
1st Level 6/6

At a glance

The first impression Zwentibar gives is usually based on his broad shoulders and solid frame, the kind of solidity that comes only from frequent hard work. A discerning eye would also notice the wind-burnt face and perpetual squint of a sailor. While still a younger man, he comes by the trade honestly, having been raised aboard the [I]Spiritus[/I]

Now, seemingly unburdened by the weight, Zwentibar carries a canvas sea bag over one shoulder and has a boarding pike in the other. There is a sword belted at his waist over chain mail, unless there is swimming to be done. His eyes are friendly, but he says nothing, merely nodding as you look him in the eye. 

IMG_1860.jpeg

Stat Block

[URL=http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2669982][B][SIZE=+1]The Deltan, Zwentibar[/SIZE][/B][/URL]
male CN Human Ranger, [B]Level[/B] 3, [B]Init[/B] 0, [B]HP[/B] 38/38, [B]Speed[/B] 20’
[B]AC[/B] 18, [B]Touch[/B] 10, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 18, [B]CMD[/b] 17, [B]Fort[/B] 7, [B]Ref[/B] 4, [B]Will[/B] 3, [B]CMB[/B] +7, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 3,   [B]Action Points[/B] 0
[B]  MW handaxe [/B] +7 (1d6+4, 20)
[B]  MW handaxe with Power Attack [/B] +6 (1d6+6, 20)
[B]  MW Shield Bash [/B] +7 (1d6+4,  )
[B]  MW agile Breastplate[/B], [B]  MW Wooden shield[/B] (+6 Armor, +2 Shield)
[B]Abilities[/B] Str 18, Dex 10, Con 16, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 8
[B]Condition[/B]

Delta the river Ouhm.

Zwentibar entered the room, looked about and pulled up a stool along the bar. He raised a finger to indicate he was ready. “One please.”

He said little after the drink arrived, choosing instead to stare into the middle distance instead.

• 1 month later...

spacer.png

[URL="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2712816"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]. . . . . . . . Tamarie . . . . . . . .[/B][/COLOR][/URL]

The doors swing open and she glides into the Inn once again with a distinctly unhurried step. Visiting tables... empty tables... and eventually pulling her hood down to let a mop of unruly hair spill out, Tamarie finally approaches the bar. A quiet exchange with the burly man behind the bar results in coin for drink in the classic Dunn Wright Way, and soon the half-elven mutt is armed with a flute of unremarkable wine, which she swirls absentmindedly as she looks around.

With the crooked smile, Tamarie turns to the rest of the bar, "Good evening, Dunn Wright Denizens. I hope everyone is well tonight, or at least well enough for a little relaxation?" Holding her flute by the stem, she takes a sip of the wine, and although not special, she does seem to enjoy it as her eyes wash over several of the other adventuring types congregated in the famous meeting place.

• 5 weeks later...

spacer.pngKriss de Marechal, Priestess of Karran

Init +2 AC 19 (21.. shield) HP 30/30 Initiative 1 Copycat 5/5 Adoration 5/5

Female Neutral Good Half Orc Cleric ,

Level 3, Init 1, HP 30/30, Speed 20'

AC 19, Touch 12, Flat-footed 17 (19 with shield), CMD 19,

Fort 7, Ref 5, Will 8,

CMB +6, Base Attack Bonus 3   

Horsechopper , +8 (+7 Power) (1d10+7 (+10), x3)

Reach, Trip, +1 Magic, Silversheen, Weapon Corded

Cestus +7 (1d4+4, 19-20/x2)

Cold Iron

Alchemical Silver

Javelins (2) +1 (1d8+4, x2)

Magic +1 Agile Breastplate,  (+6 Armor, +1 Dex +2 )

No ACP on Climb or Acrobatics

Heavy Wooden Shield (not in AC above +2)

Str 18 Dex 14 Con12 Int 10 Wis 14 Cha 10

Positive Channels 3/day 2d6 DC14 Will Save 

Orisons: Light, Detect Magic, Stabilize, Resistance

1st level spells: Divine Favor (1), Charm Person (1) Shield of Faith (1), Protection from Evil (1) Pearl of Power (1 spell recast)

2nd level spells: Drunkards' Breath (2) , Invisibility (1)

Copycat 5/5 Activated as a Move Action (each mirror image lasts 4 rnds)

Adoration 5/5 Immediate Action DC14 Will or they cancel attack

Condition Darkvision 60' Combat Reflexes 3AOOs/rnd even flatfooted.

Kriss, the fighting cleric of Karran, saunters into the Dunn Wright Inn, in her usual hipswaying fashion, her characteristic goblin style polearm, this one with a blade of silver and obvious a work of quality, balanced on one broad shoulder. She orders a drink, several in point of fact, and contents herself with sitting at the bar, slowly working her way along a line of shot glasses.

Thus far, she's ventured into the back room three times now, went off to do some work and come back each time. Even so, this time it seems like her ironcast self assurance is dented. Must've been a difficult job this time.

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)

image.jpeg.61e1bcd70e47f5e29e5f1e00fb6645ac.jpegDespite being bruised and sore, Randi was in good spirits. The damn ogre almost killed her with that one hit, but she was still standing while he wasn't. She was ready for some drinks and some fun when she strolled into Dunn Wright.

A smile appeared on her face, when she notices Kriss. Slipping up next to the much taller woman, Randi coyly asks "Hiya handsome, you must be one of them adventurers. Buy a lonely girl a drink and tell me about your latest escapade?" She flutters her eyelashes, at Kriss for good measure. Then she flashes a mischievous smile at Kriss.

Randi AC22 TAC22 FAC14 CMD24 HP 35/35  F+7 R+10 W+6/(+8 vs enchant) Init+8 Per+9 Diplo+13 Intim+11  Blast+9 2d6+5b  Mvmt 40' KI 5/5

Actions

spacer.pngKriss de Marechal, Priestess of Karran

Init +2 AC 19 (21.. shield) HP 30/30 Initiative 1 Copycat 6/6 Adoration 6/6

Female Neutral Good Half Orc Cleric ,

Level 3, Init 1, HP 30/30, Speed 20'

AC 19, Touch 12, Flat-footed 17 (19 with shield), CMD 19,

Fort 7, Ref 5, Will 8,

CMB +6, Base Attack Bonus 3   

Horsechopper , +8 (+7 Power) (1d10+7 (+10), x3)

Reach, Trip, +1 Magic, Silversheen, Weapon Corded

Cold Iron

Alchemical Silver

Javelins (2) +1 (1d8+4, x2)

Magic +1 Agile Breastplate,  (+6 Armor, +1 Dex +2 )

No ACP on Climb or Acrobatics

Heavy Wooden Shield (not in AC above +2)

Str 18 Dex 14 Con12 Int 10 Wis 14 Cha 10

Positive Channels 3/day 2d6 DC14 Will Save 

Orisons: Light, Detect Magic, Stabilize, Resistance

1st level spells: Divine Favor (1), Charm Person (1) Shield of Faith (1), Protection from Evil (1) Pearl of Power (1 spell recast)

2nd level spells: Drunkards' Breath (2) , Invisibility (1)

Copycat 5/5 Activated as a Move Action (each mirror image lasts 4 rnds)

Adoration 5/5 Immediate Action DC14 Will or they cancel attack

Condition Darkvision 60' Combat Reflexes 3AOOs/rnd even flatfooted.

Kriss grins broadly, clearly considering Randi to be a welcome addition to the clientele. "Hey Sugar, ain't you a sight for sore eyes, and jaw and cheekbone, must be that hammer fist the massive Ogre pile-drived into my face.", she replies in a low drawl, all while gesturing for the same glassware she has in front of herself, namely a beer glass and a shot glass.

"I'd say you and I showed him, but I can't say what 'we' showed him on account of the double vision. I mean, sure, he's still pushing up daisies, which is music to my ears, but the tune's elusive on account of the ringing in my ears.", she continues, showing an erudite wit one would not expect from a half orc with a polearm.

Pouring a drink for Randi while the Innkeeper draws the ale from the cask, she raises a glass to Randi.. "To going into combat together again."

image.jpeg.61e1bcd70e47f5e29e5f1e00fb6645ac.jpeg

Randi grins at Kriss' injury comment. My bruises have bruises. At least no one had their bones broken or shattered."

Randi happily takes the drink. She joins the toast "To going into combat together again". Then she adds "and coming out the other side"

While waiting for the ale to get poured, she asks "What does a Priestess do between adventures? Are you required to work at the goddess of love's temple? I bet the two of us could have a good time on this town."

Randi AC22 TAC22 FAC14 CMD24 HP 35/35  F+7 R+10 W+6/(+8 vs enchant) Init+8 Per+9 Diplo+13 Intim+11  Blast+9 2d6+5b  Mvmt 40' KI 5/5

Actions