Jake: merc 800-ton ship owes 75% still 3 ship shares

Samuel: Free Trader Ship 200 Ton owes 75%

Deacon: Navy Boat Ship 30 Ton owes 75% shuttle 2 ships shares

Zora Belter Seeker ship 100 Tonsowes 75%

Ross: Free Trader ship Ship 200 owes 75% Ton 11 ship shares

Kara: Navy Boat Ship 30 Ton shuttle owes 75%

Ozen:  Ship 200 Ton 40 year old Noble Yacht fully owns

Enoch: Ship Share x10

So we need to try to get the AI to agree to let us design our own ships and make it so they all fit together and can break apart.

So you may want to put your ship shares towards other PCs ships to reduce what they owe on it and have a co-ownership with them. You guys will have to work it which PCs and NPCs you want to work with.

Just an FYI on the ship shares I know under the rewards and benefits page they are listed as worth 1MCr, however under the how to use background career page it actually says they are worth 1d6x1MCr, Not sure which is correct, but if its the second one then we may have more credits than we previously thought.

i have updated the rewards sections so now multiple PCs can get together to get a ship with 4 25% but only 1 per gaming group. Also, the MrC shares can be used as 1m value to reduce a debt or 1d6 M rc per share to buy a new ship(which has no limit on how many ships can use to buy that way)

The different is the ships from the SIM are being built by nanomachines and any other ship build is built bu normal workers. Even though the whole world is full of nanomachines because of the AI wars none of the races use them and are sorta scared of them. But before you go messing around with them they are penalty of death fo working with AIs on this world and it I seen as working with them if you start trying play with them so be careful you got live here for 18 years don't want to be living in cave hiding :)

@evedgebah @Drunva

Edited by wrathgon (see edit history)

the feat allows design without it really can that that big... i have to look at what SF allows but I sorta want to restrict it to those with that feat since it's not like a car you got to know multiple systems and how they work together feels like something a feat be needed for. it's on list to review if need to change anything I will to come in line with building ships in SF. plus it does allow others to help so only one person needs the feat

Edited by wrathgon (see edit history)

Have to recalculate Farhvan's Merchant rewards with the new table, probably have a few more ship shares. Also where are the stats/costs for the various ships, so we can prioritize which one we might want to buy outright? I can't seem to find them on the World Anvil site

The point of concern related to scaling:
"DC 25 Mechanics check, adding 1 to the DC and 1 to the time for every additional 100,000 credits of the design's final cost beyond the first 100,000 credits"

Ships boat = DC ~125 325

Edited by Sohala
Listed cost in Rewards differs from source (see edit history)

What are the Value's of shares per ship?

Kartesh doesn't have a ship,but could put some of his money to buy a share or shares in other peoples ships.

Of course i am not going to make the same mistake as last time..

And we can negotiate whether the person who has the ship,will want me as a shareholder of their ship, or until i get my share bought out.

As for ship design...

My Only Input on that would be consult those techquically Minded.. Zora would have the better input,Enoch if we discover he has ship design,as we have have to retrofit some ships in a way to allow them to interlink.

Think along the lines of these concepts, Voltron,or Transformers (which we have heard of?) or I can (when allowed) Make a History roll...

and i will recount the Battle of Chi Bi. Which was a famous battle where there were hundreds of small rafts that the used beams to interlink them together and form one massive floating platform to which they brought their army on in. of course they didnt count on their enemy being also smart and used some cunning plans and even the weather (which after the battle they called the Devine wind) as they delayed the barge long enough for the wind to change, then they set fire to parts of the raft and the devine wind spread the fire over the whole structure ,which they they couldnt pull apart..

It is recreated in a movie calls Red Cliffs if anyone wants to view it.

(Now i will get back to my sheet)

so capt already got the design just need to get the tech to make it work...

look under rewards and benefits and ship shares tells you what you get for 1 ship but you can't "buy" them they work starting at 1 million credits you get them from careers.

2 hours ago, cheezal said:

Well then i get it would be considered a private loan between parties,maybe require a contract between them.

I couldn't throw millions at them of course...

look at the current careers some may offer yearly bonuses for working them for the year, if it was important for you to have a ship or shares you should have targeted careers that had those as rewards. Capt chooses all his career with the plan to get a free ship clear.