The Lady Luck Alehouse

Sorithar

7 hours ago, Chaotic Weevil said:

With the angle of the stairs, can Baldin see the casters?

Per the post here, I'd say no. Possibly if he were standing where the dwarves currently are and behind Daltin.

2 hours ago, rauhric said:

Also, is dwarven ale flammable?

Though powerful for ale, it's still ale, so no. Neither is the barrel, really, except perhaps if a really powerful or prolonged heat were applied to it.

9 hours ago, Chaotic Weevil said:

Sorry, one two more questions. Are the cultists wearing metal armor and are their weapons metal?

Yes and yes. They wear scale mail and wield a longsword. They also have a steel shield when holding their longswords.

23 hours ago, rauhric said:

Still, pretty heavy if rolled down the stairs to try and trip someone, I hope.

Yes. Trip attempt with +4 modifier.

• 3 weeks later...

Those stone beds in the one room we are in, are they built into the floor as is, or is it some sort of dwarven stonecraft ingenuity that allows it to be moved or disassembled to be repurposed if needed? Can we use those stones beds an impromptu barricade for that passageway?

3 hours ago, rauhric said:

Those stone beds in the one room we are in, are they built into the floor as is, or is it some sort of dwarven stonecraft ingenuity that allows it to be moved or disassembled to be repurposed if needed? Can we use those stones beds an impromptu barricade for that passageway?

I think this has been answered before... Stone beds are really heavy, like tonnes