OOC Chat

Jedaii

42 minutes ago, darlis moonbeam said:

Oh just an FYI, I had forgotten to update on my initial post but I did have it updated in my table. Rhys background is barbarian and not outcast.

Thanks! I'll update my post 👍

24 minutes ago, darlis moonbeam said:

Also question, Its not an items I see in the book, but what would you say some good coffee, honey and a small coffee pot would cost? So he could add it to his equipment. I picture Rhys having a fondness for good coffee in the mornings.

Coffee Pot = 3 gp

Coffee, common = 5 cp

Coffee, good = 1 gp

Honey = 1 gp

I'm using the Pathfinder SRD as a guide 😉

Awesome. He may not have a lot of ready funds right now but at least he would be all set to enjoy his coffee in the morning, though he would probably complain about the fact that he was stuck with inferior human coffee at the moment, until he could get a good elven blend. ;) Oh and first post up in game. Tried to create a post header that gave some character details to help for in game.

6 hours ago, darlis moonbeam said:

Awesome. He may not have a lot of ready funds right now but at least he would be all set to enjoy his coffee in the morning, though he would probably complain about the fact that he was stuck with inferior human coffee at the moment, until he could get a good elven blend. ;) Oh and first post up in game. Tried to create a post header that gave some character details to help for in game.

Love his coffee fetish - great characterization 🥰

Headers are good for quick reference but players don't have to have one.

19 hours ago, darlis moonbeam said:

Well he has Survival so would assume he uses nettles, a wooden stick and such and creates friction to start a fire.

That works. I imagine the PCs caught a deer or rabbit or whatever for dinner. Updating the IC thread soon.

@CJL I didn't have a pic so I spitballed an image of a magical dwarf. If you find an image you like better, post it on this thread and I'll replace mine.

Questions about the forest or Atlantis, just let me know. I don't do "info dumps" - instead I give you available info when asked, if appropriate.

So far the posting is great folks - keep it up!

I need Perception rolls (1d20 with your modifier, target number = 11). Watches usually go about eight hours with 2 hours for each PC. The roll is for PCs sleeping on 3rd watch (very early morning prior to sunset). Who's awake on 3rd watch?

Looks like Kai or Ethraniel?

Edited by Jedaii (see edit history)