OOC Chat

Jedaii

20 hours ago, darlis moonbeam said:

Well if there are four watches then Rhys is taking fourth watch, as he said he would take the last watch to also do some scouting around the area and hunting for breakfast.

Aah, sorry, I thought that there were three watches.

2 hours ago, darlis moonbeam said:

I assume stalking is the right skill for being quiet and not being heard when coming up on someone. Not that it matters, it seems I stepped on every twig on the way there and then farted when I got beside them.

"Scouting" is the special skill for Hunters (to move undetected, and also detect others, in wilderness areas) and you perform it at 90% - so you succeeded 😃

Awesome. So has my characterization of my horses actions been ok? I did not want to push too far on how trained it was. As I mentioned before kinda using the Ranger Apprentice series of books as inspiration for my character. Their ranger horses are super smart and well trained.

16 hours ago, darlis moonbeam said:

Awesome. So has my characterization of my horses actions been ok? I did not want to push too far on how trained it was. As I mentioned before kinda using the Ranger Apprentice series of books as inspiration for my character. Their ranger horses are super smart and well trained.

PCs' animals are yours to RP as you like 👍

Awesome. I will try to keep it believable. Over time and as their bond with their horse grows they talk to their horses, though in the books they make it clear that its not real they just feel that they know what the horse is thinking and make up responses they think they would be saying. ie When they groan at the bump in the road the horse looks back at them as if to say "You should not have drank that last ale dumbass"

2 hours ago, darlis moonbeam said:

Awesome. I will try to keep it believable. Over time and as their bond with their horse grows they talk to their horses, though in the books they make it clear that its not real they just feel that they know what the horse is thinking and make up responses they think they would be saying. ie When they groan at the bump in the road the horse looks back at them as if to say "You should not have drank that last ale dumbass"

That's great RP and I wish more players were as into characterization as yourself 🙂

ร—
ร—