Sheet Folders in Testing ×

Game Ooc

Terran

We already have a large pile-up of goods to haul. We should prioritize annhilating every hostile in this place.

After every hostile is dealth with we can haul some of the goods to town, rent a cart or a wagon and come back for the bulk goods.

For instance, wheat is worth a copper a pound, a pound of iron goes for a full silver and a full square yard goes at four gold. I think it's definitely worth hauling the entirety of it for sales.

Posted (edited)

I don't want the goods necessarily, but we might be able to salvage them later.

I was trying to make a joke about creating an grain-fueled, well-attired, Iron Golem!

Nothing more. 😄

Edited by Terran (see edit history)

I would be more than happy to help make Homebrewed Iron Golems or help the group move goods for gold, so count me in for either!

ADDENDUM: Boy... who needs to roll anything above a 2 when you've got Wilwick around!

Edited by SCARY WIZARD (see edit history)

4 hours ago, Chaz Hoosier said:

The Easter Bunny left randomized potions in your baskets!

@raxivort received a Potion of Hide From Undead
@snugglepooh received a Potion of Hide From Undead
@Terran received a Potion of Hide From Undead
@Slayer4399 received a Potion of Pass Without Trace
@Ruess received a Jump Potion
@SCARY WIZARD received a Potion of Hide From Animals

Expand  

It's better than what he left in another character, in another game's bedroll. 😿

I have already gilded and bejewelled my character sheet from Revised Tomb of Horrors! Let me see what else I want to preserve...

Oh. *looks at World of WarCraft RPG games* *begins kicking them* Hey, is this "preservation"?

@raxivort
I, the player, am aware. I'm playing up Crescenda's mind running nine different threads, so that a particular aspect escapes her notice.

Would you like to remind her in-character?

Just a thought, no explicit need to do so on my account.

I've looked at the map and really can't tell if we have any more options in the room to move forward, other than the barred double-doors?

What are the two black things behind curtain #1?