Game Ooc

Terran

I was thinking of busting out a silent image of some obstruction to delay the priest, but spell slots are precious and I'd rather do that to stave off a pursuit.

There was also sleep and hypnotism, but I'm worried that if this dude can cast animate dead he's strong enough to withstand those. So, Fable's going to politely say, "Well, now, after you, Big'uns!", this round. 😿

Too many people in front of Crescenda.

Can't do a thing from over here, and can't squeeze through into a firing position.

Crescenda is delaying. Might end up delayed for some turns even.

Huzzah to our frontliner for having DR

Corrected map. I had moved Wilwick on to solid stone not realizing it wasn't part of the room.

I put him in the tunnel behind the front line pursuant to my post a few days ago.

Posting new actions now.

Sorry for the inadvertent mistake.

AaaAAAHHH! Alright, so, before I act, I would like to say that I know color spray, and would love to spray it straight ahead and at the wall before this putz can move too far, but I don't want to burn any of you in the process...

Furthermore, something's telling me that this isn't a tactically sound idea... What say youse?

If you will look closely would will see Wilwick is firing his sling at a curtain! You can keep the roll if you can pinpoint the guy's location and get a clear shot.

Ya, I accidently posted out of order.

For some reason, I thought everyone was waiting on me to post. 😕

9 hours ago, SCARY WIZARD said:

Furthermore, something's telling me that this isn't a tactically sound idea... What say youse?

I say go for it. We don't want the guy rushing off to get reinforcements.

Just tell us IC who is in the way and we will move as needed.

Sorry, I'm confused. How come Fable gets to act twice in a row? Didn't she just shoot her crossbow, then the cleric turned invisible...and how she's first up to act again?