Game Ooc

Terran

• 2 weeks later...

We already took him a nap*, so he shouldn't be too difficult to restrain... And, he might have answers for us!

Yer cool, DM, Bo...ccob...I'll need to look at Fable's character sheet... knows, it gets rough this time of year. 😿

ADDENDUM: For my IC post, Fable tried to put the bug in everyone's butt to talk to the goblin, first.

ADDENDUM 2: Remember -- Fable speaks Goblin!

* - Balki Bartokomous and

Ricky Ricardo were my English language teachers.

Edited by SCARY WIZARD (see edit history)

Dealing With Prisoners, The Slaughtergarde Six Style

Fable: "Okay, let's just manipulate them into telling us what we need to hear, and then do a kneecap and hide their weapons next to that trap we found."

Ce'luna: "One knife, two knife, red knife, other red knife."

Gwen: "I'm proficient in Regular Diplomacy, and Sword-Point Diplomacy! Axe-Drop Diplomacy has a larger margin of error, and is not recommended."

Hmm... This gives me an idea for a feat.

"hey, Giant ITP, PEACH

"

Axe-Point Diplomacy

Prerequisites: Weapon Focus (Any Axe), Skill Focus (Diplomacy) or Skill Focus (Intimidate)

Description: I dunno, just hold your axe above your head real scary or nice(?) and you get a bonus equal to your Base Attack Bonus and any other bonuses on your Diplomacy or Intimidate check, whichever is higher. The person who designed this is actually extremely bitter over badly designed feats!

If you roll a 1 while using this feat, it counts as an attack and a roll needs to be made, though.

Special: Umm, oh, yeah, if you're a Fighter, this can waste one of your Fighter Bonus Feat slots. Prolly also a Hexblade Bonus Feat slot, too.

Edited by SCARY WIZARD
ruh-roh (see edit history)

The mutt got a few bites in," Camlann admits. "If your god has some miracles to spare, I could use a blessing or two."

It is essential for me to know your hit points down and hit point total so I can use the proper resource or resources for healing, and also so I can ration the healing resources out among the entire party. Thank You!

I usually add a link to my character’s portrait (although I haven’t rectified that in this game yet) for easy access throughout, for myself as well as others.

Just food for thought.

There is a legitimate debate about wether one should allow access to other players at all. From a purist view, or for full immersion, it makes sense, but I haven’t seen many take that hardline approach on the Weave.

I still haven't worked out how to do lots of things on new MW. Maybe I'll get around to it in the future some time.

I'm all in favour of full access for everyone to character sheets. Keeping mechanics secret is a waste of my time and - to be perfectly frank - I've never been in a game where secrecy concerning other PCs improved the game in any measurable way. It's especially true of D&D games, since the adventures are almost always set up around encounters, and resolving encounters is overwhelmingly a matter of applying game mechanics.

A friend built my source code for me.

I use it as a base for posts.

Copy, Paste in as "Source" and then save.

After that, you edit just like you do now like normal.

You can eliminate anything you don't like on normal edit, and it will save the PC Sheet link and your PC Pic intact automatically as part of your post!

I think I can send you my base source code.

Then we just insert your pic jpg and your myth-sheet link which will take 30 seconds and you're rocking!

Let me know if interested.

Also, thanks for the info. both here and sheet link location. 😀

Edited by Terran (see edit history)

On 12/23/2023 at 12:36 PM, Terran said:

A friend built my source code for me.

I use it as a base for posts.

Copy, Paste in as "Source" and then save.

After that, you edit just like you do now like normal.

You can eliminate anything you don't like on normal edit, and it will save the PC Sheet link and your PC Pic intact automatically as part of your post!

I think I can send you my base source code.

Then we just insert your pic jpg and your myth-sheet link which will take 30 seconds and you're rocking!

Let me know if interested.

Also, thanks for the info. both here and sheet link location. 😀

Sure thing, I'm willing to give it a shot. And thanks for the healing!

ร—
ร—