Game Ooc

Terran

Posted (edited)

Camlann Health

Since your posts don't have an ongoing hit point count, it's harder for me to keep folks healed because every round I have to constantly go back and try to piece together the battle all the way back to the beginning to try and figure it out.

Based on reading through the last three pages of posts, I think you might be down -12 hit points?

However, I also need to know Camlann's max hit point count as well so I can juggle my healing resources, since a PC with 30 hit points down 12 is less of a priority than a PC with 13 hit points down only 5.

Please let me know so I can post my actions.

It would be helpful even if you include an ongoing hit point count in future posts, such as 18/30 (random example), perhaps in the spoiler.

Basically, I just need to be able to compare apples to apples.

Thanks! 😀

Edited by Terran (see edit history)

Thanks to his DR 3/cold iron, Camlann is only down 6 hp, i.e. he's currently at 17/23. If he drops to 11 hp or less, he can switch to his Vigour aura and heal himself back up to half HP.

I'll add ongoing HP next time I post.

All we can do now is sacrifice those two PCs up front in an effort to save the rest of us!!!!

So it has been said, so let it be written!

Posted (edited)

Current Round

Wilwick is wating for the zombies to strike, then he will act.

This will place his initiative directly after the zombies for the rest of the battle.

He needs to see who, if either, get hit and might need healed.

Just saw the zombies swung and missed.

Posting now. Sorry for delay. I missed the reference ealier.

Edited by Terran (see edit history)

It's not really a good solution, and Fable's got horseapples for hit chances if a re-roll is called for due to concealment, but I'm gonna chuck a fire bottle... :|! It'll but plink their Hit Points, but it's not like -- if we have to retreat -- they'll be regaining it. HOPEFULLY their one un-healer's a goner!

Before the most recent attack, is Gwen at full health as shown on the posts? 18/18?

I'm curious since I think that she was hit earlier in the combat.

Since I don't know who has what temporary hit points, or DR, or regeneration, or other things that affect the PC's hit points, the only way I know the hit point count for any individual PC is based on what's posted.

I'm thinking she is down, but with two people on the front lines and both injured, it's important to have the exact details so I can ration out my meager bits of healing magic logically and hopefully keep everyone up alive and well. 😀

Then Camlann can switch to his Vigour aura next round and start healing himself and Gwen.

Also - what is with this die roller! The zombies roll stupidly high all the time, and Camlann can't hit the broad side of a barn. When he does, it's for minimal damage. I mean, I'm happy he's doing well face tanking all the hits, and wearing down the zombies with his aura, but would it kill the die roller to actually let him hit something on his own terms? ☹️