Out of character

youngaberration

https://www.heroforge.com/load_config%3D39726218/

Oh and once 6th level hits. Going sentinel. Getting her upgraded from chain mail to breast plate to full plate. I might try the eastern equivalent because I like the lamellar style of armor better. But once exemplar comes out I might just lean into that with a reroll.

I've worked with field medics for healing in pf2e before. It's surprisingly legit.

t104805_u78938.jpeg

Because it seemed useful for this (and fun!), I took the liberty of creating a spreadsheet of our party's current skills and saving throws.

image.png.237cd2653477e4e530ce9edb7591a87d.png

Haughaloogie confidently leads the party as our only member Trained in Arcana, and we have some general talent in Nature and Survival across the board, although only Davos and Druknar have Training in either.

Overall it feels like we have a decent balance of skills, if a little slanted towards the skullduggerous and influential - but I am far from knowledgeable on what skills are generally considered the most useful in PF2e (or, frankly, in general), so others' input is definitely appreciated.

The spreadsheet itself can also be found here. I'm happy to allow editing access, if people would like.

Edited by Cloudy Summers (see edit history)

Davos "Scrag" Kir - Exiled Baron7bWC6Ih.png

checked-shield.svg AC: 18  | health-normal.svg HP: 20/20 | bicep, biceps, fitness, muscle, power, strength, strong Fortitude: +9 | sprint.svg Reflex: +8 | calm, peace, yoga, serene, serenity, mind, meditate, meditation, peaceful Will: +4 | awareness.svg Perception: +4

If anyone wants custom artwork that evolves over the course of the game, I bought an app called Portrait Works a year ago that lets me do stuff like this. It's not AI, it's hand drawn assets that you mix and match from a impressively large database. I can work with you to design your character and then add gear as the campaign goes on.

Edited by TheRaconteur (see edit history)

Actually looking at exemplar I'm kind of in love. Although I might just reroll for that for the mean time. I thought we were going to have more front line so I was making a front line support with her. Exemplar might be more of what I'm looking for. Also may or may not try for soul forger arch type as well.

Although honestly war priest should be solid.

39 minutes ago, dtspurrier said:

I will also be taking the scout archtype which will also increase in survival and perception

Plus Hobgoblin ancestry lets me find food even if I fail.

I was looking at take Experienced TrackerPrerequisites trained in Survival
Tracking is second nature to you, and when necessary you can follow a trail without pause. You can Track while moving at full Speed by taking a –5 penalty to your Survival check. If you’re a master in Survival, you don’t take the –5 penalty. If you’re legendary in Survival, you no longer need to roll a new Survival check every hour when tracking, though you still need to roll whenever there are significant changes in the trail.
at 2 and Efficient Explorer Prerequisites trained in Lore about a specific terrain
You are more efficient at exploring uncharted territories. As long as you're in a hex that is predominantly a terrain in which you are trained in an associated Lore skill, you grant your group one additional hexploration activity.
at 4