Out of character

youngaberration

I also am excite! Apologies for quietness, have had a long day today.

I have kinda vaguely been considering shifting Valeria's ability boosts around so she can pick up druid or kineticist as her archetype and lean a little more into the storm stuff as she levels, but I'm a little leery of where I'd shift them *from*, and I may end up just going for sorcerer (either elemental for the storm theme again or hag because, hey, changeling). Or maybe Stuff will happen and inspiration for something else will strike.

26 minutes ago, dtspurrier said:

that custom design portrait is easier then me posting this big picture for Druknar. So I am interested

On Discord I'm

d_fault.

Include the underscore and the period. Hit me up and we can refine it to something that's perfect.

You can also resize your existing image by clicking edit, double clicking the image, and adjusting the size.

Actually looking at exemplar I'm kind of in love. I think I'm going to reroll that as soon as I can get some internet back. Trying to make the character sheet on my phone with out internet, data, or builder app, is anti fun.

1 hour ago, Synny said:

Unrelated can I ask someone how to format my posts with the brief character stats like you guys do?

Yep.

Click Clone on my post, then edit it in with your info.

If it doesn't open up a new post with the character stats automatically, you have to hit the two little squares in the very last section of the formatting tab.

Be sure to double click the picture you upload so that it's sized right and oriented over on the right.

I will freely admit that I started my version by stealing from somebody else on OG Mythweavers, which is why it uses the horizontal lines and fieldsets (because those you can do in BBCode). You can see we basically all have different ones :P

Your best bet is generally to either mess around with the tools available to you until you have something you like, or clone somebody's post you like and edit it to fit your character. (Fair warning that the clone function is a little weird with links and images as far as I've seen.) Sadly they don't autogenerate. I don't remember if Baldur has a statblock function like OG MW did but I also don't like MW's PF2 character sheet anyway so I don't use it much to generate a statblock off of.