Out of character

youngaberration

@Synny  I don't. :)

I tried to get that to work, couldn't, and just manually created my formatting once.

Now when I make a post, I just hit clone on the bottom left of one of my old posts, then in the new one click the image in the bottom right of the new posts formatting options that looks like this

image.png.920299bfeed8a8e306a1df94b5b2846d.png

Delete the text, and write my new post.

It's not elegant, but it works.

@TheRaconteur

I think I'm going to hit up on the discord and see if I can get that to work because if I could figure out how to save rapid fire stat blocks like that. That would be nice.

On 10/9/2023 at 7:33 AM, dtspurrier said:

lol noticed something, locked doors need to fear our group since most of us have thievery lol

Bashing a door ( dwarfing a door) that might be questionable

I am confident Synthy can recoin the phrase to "kool aiding" with her dynamic entry.

image.gif.2b3e1c19ed09fd38cdb6da499150b6ec.gif

I'd like to sincerely apologize to everyone for my absence the past few weeks. Suffice it to say that I had several personal issues compound on one another and prevent me from doing much of anything for a while, but I've since gotten things back on track.

If there's still a place for me in this game, I would be more than happy to continue playing.

43 minutes ago, Cloudy Summers said:

I'd like to sincerely apologize to everyone for my absence the past few weeks. Suffice it to say that I had several personal issues compound on one another and prevent me from doing much of anything for a while, but I've since gotten things back on track.

If there's still a place for me in this game, I would be more than happy to continue playing.

Yes. Of course. I'm glad you are doing better

• 2 weeks later...