The Carelesss Jester Tavern, Pre-game OOC

The Eyeball Kid

Ok, now im sure! Forget dragons and plagues of magic, the true danger to the forgotten realms is greedy nobles buying property in small villages to then drum up interest via groups of adventures making said village interesting and selling them at higher cost!!!

Visit the Neverwinter academy to a Volo Talk on the subject.

4 minutes ago, Eagleheart said:

"Brum," she growls. "Didn't your father ever teach you to respect another dwarf's work? And I am an honorary dwarf, lest you forget."

I nearly had a heart attack there, thinking that I’ve been mistakenly calling your character a ‘deep gnome’ all this time, only to realize that yes, that’s what your character sheet says, and you were speaking more generically. Ahaha!

Hey now, I'm playing one of the Good Nobles! I don't want your land, your money- I just want your unending adulation as a hero that sweeps in to save the day and- yeah okay maybe I'm not one of the Good Ones. LOLOL

Dont worry. A few stories about how corupt novles led to the destruction of old Neverwinter via FIRE AND ROCK FROM THE SKY should help any 'greedy' nobles rethink their path

Or... yaknow... a nice gentle 'training'

I like the idea of multiple nobles fighting over my character's loyalty! 😀 I just looked through the application list and somehow traveling to Phandalin must appeal to the upper class! I feel like there's some underground fight club out there where all the "cool kids" place bets!