A Baronet's Daughter and a Sunless Citadel OOC

Searching takes a full round action for a 5' square, so searching this entire room top to bottom takes about 5 minutes. Taking 20 takes 20 times that, so over an hour and half to search this one room. Up to the party if you all want to spend that time searching rooms.

I'll make a post for the IC thread here in a couple hours.

On 3/1/2024 at 9:22 AM, DragonFriend said:

I'll make a post for the IC thread here in a couple hours.

Thank you for taking over Booth, GM. I've finished my course of meds and clawing my way back to normal. Coughing fits when the breeze dances around my mouth and I sound like my vox short circuited, but I am slowly regaining my energy and mental acuity.

Posted (edited)

Not a bother at all.

So Mighty Throw is resolved as a trip attack, correct? Both Kal's attack and your touch attack land.

Skeleton Opposed Trip

You win the opposed roll, so you want the skeleton thrown out of the room?

Edited by DragonFriend (see edit history)
Name
Skeleton Opposed Trip
1d20+1 5

29 minutes ago, DragonFriend said:

Not a bother at all.

So Mighty Throw is resolved as a trip attack, correct? Both Kal's attack and your touch attack land.

Skeleton Opposed Trip(6)

You win the opposed roll, so you want the skeleton thrown out of the room?

Yeah to give others access, kinda like Kal suggested but in reverse. Instead of us retreating and then crossing our fingers, rather force skellies in exposed positions. One Mal threw is now prone in the big room and open to attacks, and next round I plan to teleport Malus behind Skeletons freeing one more place in the front row and occupying archers since they would risk AoO if they shoot with Malus behind. But despite the detailed answer, I was actually thinking about our first attacks. so I can track their HP (Malus punched one in the jaw and Kal did the same attack I think). Although knowing I didn't waste the maneuver is nice 😁

Edited by Grudge (see edit history)

Go ahead and post, just due to the slow nature of PbP. I'll resolve the turns as posted in initiative order, and give players the chance to change targets or such if another player above them in the initiative order kills a monster.

The bard won't be a lot of use against skellingtons. The most she can do is just cast her Grease spell and maybe provide Inspire Courage on occasion. I don't know when we'll have another relatively safe spot to rest so I'm trying to conserve uses.

6 hours ago, Faeryl_ said:

The bard won't be a lot of use against skellingtons. The most she can do is just cast her Grease spell and maybe provide Inspire Courage on occasion. I don't know when we'll have another relatively safe spot to rest so I'm trying to conserve uses.

Just keep that +3 Dex on and we're great, I forgot I run mainly Dex character, so your and my bonus are +6 without Courage, or anything else. Since you turned that on it was like twice my mod fell under 10 on the rolls...which is a testament to how powerful it is, since my rolls sucked 🤣

Edited by Grudge (see edit history)