The Frozen Stag Tavern

SithShrink

On 1/21/2024 at 2:09 AM, Kamishiro_Rin said:

https://www.myth-weavers.com/index.php?/topic/11343-chapter-1/page/9/#comment-208689

Is this the cave you're talking about? Nothing in the cave? Or are you talking about the cave we were just in, the one with the wolf in it?

the one with the wolf in it…the southern climb. There are climbs to the north and a frozen stream to the south.

7 hours ago, Kamishiro_Rin said:

SithShrink, have you considered using MapTool? It's completely free to download and use. If you need tokens, you can make them with TokenTool, too!

Interesting idea. I do a lot of my updates from my iPad, but I’ll tuck this away for when I’m at my laptop.

Round 1 has begun. I’m again doing block initiative, and the heroes won. Each of you post your first round action and I will resolve with the creature going after one of you at random.

On 2/9/2024 at 2:38 AM, SithShrink said:

Waiting for responses from @Taigains, @Ensou, @Kamishiro_Rin, @Eagleheart

Oops, apologies.

My family is prepping into the Lunar New Year, so will be a bit packed for today till over the weekend. Will post today, but please feel free to NPC my character if the others are already done and waiting for my character's turn, GM.

10 hours ago, Ensou said:

Oops, apologies.

My family is prepping into the Lunar New Year, so will be a bit packed for today till over the weekend. Will post today, but please feel free to NPC my character if the others are already done and waiting for my character's turn, GM.

No problem. Have a great celebration!