28 minutes ago, Conaldar said:

Found the translation. Thanks! 

Ya no problem.
Sorry bit of my fault, I was totally unaware that the OOC effect on text was that subtle.
Actually quick question to see if anyone has figured this out yet..

How do you change the color of text on this site?

25 minutes ago, Oceane said:

The effect you put on your Korean is super noticeable, though.

For text color, you use the icon that looks like an underlined A on the bar above 

Ahh found it, thanks....

I didn't mention it but players can change font color for when their PC is thinking or talking, if desired. It's not required but if you do please make sure it's noticeably different from other players' colors. Thanks.

Edited by Conaldar (see edit history)

1 minute ago, Conaldar said:

I didn't mention it but players can change font color for when their PC is thinking or talking, if desired. It's not required but if you do please make sure it's noticeably different from other players' colors. Thanks.

Hecate will use the same style as her name's to talk once her powers are back. For now, she doesn't sound like herself.

Well, for now we have...

Oleg in Grayish Blue

Scylla in Strong Red

Siren in Amethyst

Herbert in Black

Hecate  in Dark Purple on Black

Blue, yellow, orange, green are colors that stand out from those. Given his color scheme... Maybe the opposite of mine.  Vesanius 

but I like to play with colors maybe too much

Whew! Hot day! 

I guess I should clarify things: 

1. The Insurgents have now seen the inmate population. It's about one hundred men and women combined. Women make up roughly 20%. Mixed population prisons are largely unheard of but Gaddis seems to make it work based on swift Guardbot reaction and cell assignment. There's more than a few supervillains in Gaddis that the Insurgents might recognize so you can make your DC10 checks when you like to possibly identify them. Knowing who to talk to is important.
  2. The crew knows that Gaddis has audio/visual sensors mounted on the ceilings so whatever they talk about is most probably heard by whoever is running the prison to include the Guardbots. 
  3. Hellstorm has a crew that at a glance looks like thirty inmates from the Cafeteria event. They're all Caucasian. You haven't met Blacktop yet but it's safe to assume he runs a large gang of African-American inmates who dominate the prison population (75%). Based on what Insurgents with criminal knowledge understand Hellstorm and/or Blacktop will look to incorporate the Insurgents into their crews. Right now Mueller is just "setting the table."
  4. Inmates putting their hands on another inmate or Guardbot COULD result in physical retaliation. Dice seems to have gotten a pass but maybe not again. Even the most casual interaction can turn nasty here.
  5. The doors: they appear and disappear so quickly unlike any prison the Insurgents have heard of or experienced. And it seems the Guardbots command how the doors work. They are the Gatekeepers and to escape it may take one or more of the Insurgents challenging them. 
  6. "Granny" walks amongst the inmates. They tell her things and she keeps moving. Whenever an inmate gets nasty with her the Guardbots move in to control the situation. Blacktop's crew tend to get into very short physical altercations (bumping into) with Granny as if they're testing her. 
Edited by Conaldar (see edit history)

5 hours ago, Oceane said:

Well, for now we have...

Oleg in Grayish Blue

Scylla in Strong Red

Siren in Amethyst

Herbert in Black

Hecate  in Dark Purple on Black

Herbert is actually using a very dark green. Hex Code #123321. But I can change it if it's too dark to differentiate.

7 minutes ago, cbenny said:

Herbert is actually using a very dark green. Hex Code #123321. But I can change it if it's too dark to differentiate.

No, that's cool. My eyes didn't see black, but hovering your text and checking in the editor says it's black, so I was duped! I knew I could see colors...