Spire Dormitory

hoverfrog

I enjoy these kinds of discussions, especially when I'm not the one being the GM and telling a player that their idea won't work.

Detect Magic is a good spell still, it just works a bit differently than in previous editions.

I think such discussions are good.

I do advise we work towards keeping the mechanisms for triangulation etc to determine which one of the new loot is magical to a shorthand over time.

eg. posting something like "Caeliria spent the next few minutes taking each item away from the others eperately to determine if they were the source of magic' as opposed to post by post trying something.

On 1/10/2024 at 10:42 AM, farothel said:

does Olis find anything in the markings on the snake? I didn't see it in the post, unless I missed something?

Sorry, that would require a Nature check, which I rolled in secret and it wasn't high enough.

So, artsmythe has let me know that they've dropped out. We're still in the introduction stage of the game so I was thinking of simply inserting another PC in their place. Does anyone have a preference?

I haven't played with them, but BobtheWizard is certainly very active/ubiquitous in other PF2e game recruitments.

PS

I play along with Feuerrabe in another PF2e game (allefgib is also in that group).

Edited by Vedast (see edit history)

No preferences here.

Keen for feedback on how Caeliria is coming off though. Treading tricky line with her trying to think like a type of person I am very much not. Enjoying the challenge and how its making me think - but keen to hear from others if they had feedback.

I don’t have any strong preferences among the remaining applications although I can speak to a fair few being solid hands, but I believe you are also in those games Hover