The Fallen's Rest Tavern - Application OOC

The Eyeball Kid

9 hours ago, Peacemonger said:

With the GM silent for a little over a week, this game might end up as a false start. It happens, and no judgement as we never know what's going on beyond the forum. My two cents if @The Eyeball Kid is able to swing back, to maybe skip the magic item pricing until after character selections as it'll be easier to sort through the number crunching with a smaller group.

To add to @Miss I would also point out, a few things have been added to the magic item pricing. Things I asked for, as an example, he never specifically said he priced them. But they were added to the list at some point. I'm not sure how to see when it was edited, but it was clearly edited somewhere after 11/24 when I requested the price check.

I'm not saying it to call you out, or to call the GM out. Things happen. I'm just saying, being gone for a week is not unheard of. Especially around the holidays.

They had gone to IHop and was mistaken for an international spy and have set off on a Jet-setting Adventure where they are going to save the Magna Carta from a Mongol Conspiracy to bring back Gengis Khan to restore the price of Tea to pre-East Indian Trading Company prices and find love with an ambiguously foreign spy.