The Fallen's Rest Tavern - Application OOC

The Eyeball Kid

In part that's why I want to go rogue. But, normaly I go trickster... This time, it seems like a LOT more casters out there, so I'm ok with not casting. And, as much as I am iffy about psionics... I like the idea of endlessly throwing daggers. Gives me a very Jarlaxle vibe.

Honestly, if I hadn't already completed my character, I would have strongly been tempted to go Monk for this! Not only is there no monks at all so far, but with magic items and at higher levels- monks look like they could be really fun!

That and the rebuild monks just got yesterday in the new Unearthed Arcana playtest material- monks are looking to be INCREDIBLE in 2024.

6 hours ago, Miss said:

Honestly, if I hadn't already completed my character, I would have strongly been tempted to go Monk for this! Not only is there no monks at all so far, but with magic items and at higher levels- monks look like they could be really fun!

That and the rebuild monks just got yesterday in the new Unearthed Arcana playtest material- monks are looking to be INCREDIBLE in 2024.

I've always liked monks but not liked playing them under level 15 (at least). In fact the best monk character i ever played was monk 14/Barbarian 4 and its great.

But the UA looks like a legitimately good class, i have some very small nickpicks but they are at most 'this feels a bit weird' but its, in all ways, a superior class. Its by far NOT the weakest class anymore (for 2024) and i'll be playing a lot more monks in the future.

2 hours ago, Neopopulas said:

I've always liked monks but not liked playing them under level 15 (at least). In fact the best monk character i ever played was monk 14/Barbarian 4 and its great.

But the UA looks like a legitimately good class, i have some very small nickpicks but they are at most 'this feels a bit weird' but its, in all ways, a superior class. Its by far NOT the weakest class anymore (for 2024) and i'll be playing a lot more monks in the future.

IF this current UA survives to print, Monks will be a very popular class.

So I have made a character in full, and even if it isn't decided on I both understand and would at least appreciate a looksy from some people.

I felt I basically had to make it once I did some math on what level we were on top of the option for a free level 1 feat, but I respect the decisions of the GM if they'd rather not allow for such a build.

Also I feel like I went way overboard on what items I bought, but it is also really late in the night for me at this point and I need to be up for work in like 3-4 hours, so posting this here is as much a way to call it quits as to mention I have a character ready for review.