Sheet Folders in Testing ×

Campaign Ideas?

prophane

20 hours ago, Bobcloclimar said:

Someone did actually put together a GURPS Asparagus sourcebook a while back. In a very GURPSian fashion, it examines the history and cultural impacts of asparagus, then meditates on how those could be applied to various genres and in the Infinite Worlds.

That's crazy and awesome!

I'm considering running some short one-shot style adventures early next year to prep for some game cons. Would anyone here be interested in that? Pre-generated characters would be used and a more focused play style adopted to keep the game more manageable. GURPS of course.

17 hours ago, prophane said:

I'm considering running some short one-shot style adventures early next year to prep for some game cons. Would anyone here be interested in that? Pre-generated characters would be used and a more focused play style adopted to keep the game more manageable. GURPS of course.

Yeah, I'd love to be part of one of those games. Having a pre-gen character might actually be easier for me, since I don't have much experience with GURPS. Any ideas yet what kind of genre they'd be?

17 hours ago, prophane said:

Yeah, I'm definitely interested.