Game-related OOC

DangerBoy

Posted actions. Included the concentration check. I have a plan if Kendrick survives this round.

I intend to drop a silence spell while they dig out. It won't affect them in the shell, so when they burst out by probably using magic, I think they will not be expecting it and possibly waste another round or two of spells.

I was gonna wait to see if Omegang would dispel the Spiritual Ally successfully.

Also, they seem to be largely monks. Is there someway we can magically form armor on them so they lose their monk abilities? :)

Just to be clear - we have no Line of Sight and no Line of Effect against anyone except the Spiritual Ally (which we can't physically hurt) and Jalabar, correct?

And Kendrick is providing flanking against Jalabar for Edmund?

The Wall of Ectoplasm effectively removes Izenfen, Seraphina, and Krekie as targets. Kendrick is not flanking because he's prone and not threatening Jalabar. (I didn't see in the text where Kendrick stood up so I'm assuming he's casting while prone, which he can do.)

The DC of the CL check for the Spiritual Ally is 29, so Aranaias successfully dispelled the Ally.

Edmund can only use feinting to sneak attack without a flanking buddy, but he still has Golden Swipe ready to both attack and remove Jalabar from Kendrick's side maybe?

The way Golden Swipe is written you could ostensibly force your enemy off of a cliff.

That said, Telekinesis is a 5th level spell and if we use that as an exemplar, you can use a combat maneuver you attack as normal but you're trying to fling your target they get a save. I think it makes sense that if you use the ability as written there's no save but if you're putting your target into some sort of harm aside from an ally's AoO they'll get some sort of save, probably Reflex, to negate the movement.

Unless someone has a better idea, I'd say it'd be similar to the way spells look. Golden Swipe is a 4th level maneuver so if Duncan's Strength is 24 (+7) it'd be DC 21.