Game-related OOC

DangerBoy

Can you see the nameplates on the tokens? Shinoyari is right next to Duncan. The lute player is probably out of Kendrick's line of sight as she's outside the cave.

Weird. Your tokens weren't enabled with nameplates in my panel. When I launch the game as a player I can see Shinoyari and the Spiritual Ally (they chain-devil looking thing next to Kendrick), but none of the others are labeled. Roll20 updates its software every 3-6 months; not sure what else to do.

BTW - looked up Dig vs Stone Shape (for future reference)

With Dig, Kendrick could dig a 10' square tunnel under Izenfen. The tunnel would be 80' deep and would have a 75% chance of collapsing once she fell in it...

Just sayin'.

Wall of Fire is an opaque wall 20 feet high, so that limits visibility into the cave from those outside it. It seems that focusing all attacks on a single target would be most efficient

This is what i see on roll20:
image.png.5bd9228cea946dbb3f6825b4fb53a4d7.png

The only nameplate i see is my/Duncan's own.

Speaking of which, isn't Samurai boy within the Detect Evil range now?

6 hours ago, Lycar said:

So, any suggestion who or what Edmund should shoot? Or does Duncan want a flanking buddy?

I think it'll be hard to flank Shinoyari because apparently he has reach of 15'? So Edmund might trigger AoOs just getting close.

What might be helpful right now is denying action economy i.e. prone, sickened

Also, Knowledge Checks on all the enemies, so we know what resistances/vulnerabilities they have.

Dig is an amazing 2e spell but isn't a Pathfinder spell.

You're in block initiative so anyone can go at any time within your block. You can switch the order of who goes when as you see fit.

Finally figured out how to fix the nameplates. Hopefully you can all see them now.

And yes, Shinoyari moved into the range of Duncan's Detect Evil. Yes, Shinoyari is evil, but you'd need two more rounds of concentration to get a read on the power.

Shinoyari is large with a reach weapon, so yes, he has 15' of reach.

@Omegang I'll draw the Wall of Fire for you. I'm assuming you want it on the ground? Shinoyari is currently flying above Duncan, 10' up.

Hm, Wall of Fire may not be your best choice here. You can hit Shinoyari, for sure. You can't go further south because the cavern wall will disrupt. You can't make it bigger without hitting Edmund. You can also make it hit the Spiritual Ally but as a force construct, it won't be impacted.

If you'd like to take another action, you can do that. Aranaias would know the limits of the spell. Or we can keep the spell as rolled.