Tujan the Prison Isle - OoC

8 hours ago, Grudge said:

So each character gets 2 potions (just to stay up on my bookkeeping)?

Yes. There are 5 of us and 10 potions.

To help avoid confusion over who has what I am tossing in this list and we can put names next to items to show who has what. Please feel free to clone and update, especially if I get something wrong.

10 Healing potions - 2 to each character

+1 Dagger - Devon

+1 Silver Dagger - Drewan

+1 Cold Iron Dagger - Finn

+1 Mace

+1 Silver Mace - Strunthal

+1 Cold Iron Mace - Devon

+1 Longsword

+1 Longsword (is the one Strunthal was carrying)

+1 Silver Longsword - Drewan

+1 Cold Iron Longsword - Strunthal

+1 Spear - Amyly

+1 Silver Spear - Strunthal will carry

+1 Cold Iron Spear - Strunthal will carry

Wand of Web - Devon

20 +1 Arrows - Drewan

20 +1 Bolts - Amyly

So we have 6 items unclaimed. Perhaps the two who don't need/can't use them would be willing to carry some of them.

6 hours ago, paladinred said:

Amyly can take the +1 Silver Dagger and a +1 Spear.

Gave her the spear, but Drewan had already claimed the silver dagger. Unless he wants to give it up.

I had the feeling there is more of us. Finn is fine with 1 potion, as for the list.

+1 Dagger - Devon

+1 Silver Dagger - Drewan

+1 Cold Iron Dagger - Finn (can carry unwanted daggers too)

+1 Mace

+1 Silver Mace - Strunthal

+1 Cold Iron Mace - Devon

+1 Longsword

+1 Longsword (is the one Strunthal was carrying)

+1 Silver Longsword - Drewan

+1 Cold Iron Longsword - Strunthal

+1 Spear - Amyly

+1 Silver Spear - Strunthal will carry

+1 Cold Iron Spear - Strunthal will carry

Wand of Web - Devon

20 +1 Arrows - Drewan

20 +1 Bolts - Amyly

11 minutes ago, KerlanRayne said:

There are 6 of us:

1. Argent
  2. Deianara
  3. Devon
  4. Drewan
  5. Finn
  6. Strunthal

SHHH! Don't tell anyone!

Sorry. A previous post said 6 and at that time no one argued so I just stuck with it.

If I am correct, then Argent and Deinara our basically our front line people so my suggestion would be the other four get divided up among the rest of us. That way if they go down we have a potion in our possession so we can heal them without having to dig through their stuff. Of course that would be if we had already used up our potions.

Basically the potions are for everyone's use, and hopefully they would be used if another member went down, so it doesn't really matter who carries them, other than for purposes of knowing where they are in case the group gets split up.

Well...not to offense to anyone, but I know Argent has a pretty horn and wings, but he also bears passing resemblance to a certain beast of burden...and we just found a stash of weapons that most of us don't use if we just had someone to carry it...😇😂

I think it's not that she can't but she said she doesn't want to, or need to...it's in IC (which I should 've checked myself before answering sorry)

1 hour ago, KerlanRayne said:

@Brian Skies Why can't Deianara use any of these weapons? They are all simple weapons and your sheet says she is medium.

Took a feat that restricts her to only using her deities preferred weapon. In this case the warhammer.

Dang, thank god those weren't combat rolls. By the way last chance for complaining I'm placing Cold Iron Dagger and 1 Health Potion on the sheet. Also not to be a voice of paranoia but didn't P.R. just say "looks" like a healing potion? Anyone tested? Do we know the potency of at least, not chugging major HP for a scratch would be lovely.

Edited by Grudge (see edit history)