OOC for non game issues

Starhawk

Yeah, I have Drew as Terry J, which is why I am asking folk to shout out what their Roll20 name is and what their connected character is. See, I am currently bouncing around multiple pages trying to match up unknown names to known characters. This may take a while, but I accepted everyone on the expectation that the company would shrink, that at least one player would be someone who likes making up characters more than posting. The thing is that it's a posting game and if you don't post..... well...

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)

Tim K. Is me. Changed my display name to my character’s name. Will do an IC post as you said when I can see another example. I learn visually so I’ll need to see an actual layout of how you want it so I can do it. Honestly my only technical problem is idk how to insert the spoiler function.

You can use the Clone button to load a post and then paste it into the reply box. Then you can change it to suit your needs.

For spoilers, there is a spoiler button in the reply tool bar, just mouse over until the find the one labeled spoiler. It will insert a spoiler box that you can then edit with what you want to add. It takes a bit to get used to.

6 hours ago, DashtheMad said:

Tim K. Is me. Changed my display name to my character’s name. Will do an IC post as you said when I can see another example. I learn visually so I’ll need to see an actual layout of how you want it so I can do it. Honestly my only technical problem is idk how to insert the spoiler function.

Not seeing a Tim K on the match list. Will see if I can find you via a process of elimination.

28 minutes ago, dtspurrier said:

can we add a horse named felix for drew

(OOC for dm I cannot take spirited charge until I take ride by attack so I switched the feats)

I am guessing at this point that you are Darren S. If so, you now have control of your icon and need to ensure Roll20 and MW posts match. Right now, you can't attack anyone. You're too far away.

Northern Group

Rakle - Posted

Penchant - Posted

Drew - Posted

Dhemon- experiencing technical difficulties - will likely have to post for him.

Southern Group

Trayvan - Yet to post @DashtheMad

Raziel - Yet to post @Terran

Ed - Yet to post @Eborne1

Edwin - Yet to post @Rudra

We're in combat. The required posting speed in combat is a post a day or two after a DM post. We have a party of 8, so if there are players whose idea of a game is posting once a week, they should prepare for disappointment.

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)