Redemption - OOC Thread (Players only)

10 hours ago, Varen Tai said:

I'm going to rule that this convo has overrun every other conversation/side thing going on, and everyone is paying attention whether they meant to or not, including Torben who would normally be out of earshot were he not a bugbear with excellent hearing. ;)

Which convo? At what point should we assume our PC heard the convo?

On 4/28/2024 at 6:14 AM, Civit said:

What were you doing in the altiplano? My uncle is in Northern Peru (opposite end from where you were)... Iquitos area. Where he lives in a shipping container raising snakes. And my dad went into the Amazon basin twice looking for the lost city of the Inca... he wasn't an archeologist... just for the adventure.

Wow!

Yeah, I was at the southern end of the country: Arequipa and Puno mostly. Lived on Lake Titicaca for a while--on the island (Amantani), not one of those floating islands made out of reeds. I was a Christian missionary: proselytizing and welfare work (an addiction recovering program). That was back in the heyday of the Shining Path, and a semi-state of marshal law. Exciting times.

17 minutes ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

Which convo? At what point should we assume our PC heard the convo?

The whole thing between Wyck and Yopine and Roland. You can pick when Ragz began to pay attention.

20 minutes ago, Basil_Bottletop said:

Oh, wait. They heard the whole thing!???! So much for our little talk, Harding.

Let's make it a group intervention: "Look D'Artagenon, you were very avoidant the last days, and we would like to talk about it. What you're really doing alone in the dark, outside the camp?" *Yopine is looking at the ground, with red cheeks*

Edited by Harding (see edit history)

21 minutes ago, Basil_Bottletop said:

Oh, wait. They heard the whole thing!???! So much for our little talk, Harding.

Torben can't help it; his ears are too sharp.

Rillik heard but... I'm very much torn between her reacting in frustration at the massive nothing burger of proclaimed divine ignorance orrrr being a total fangirl of the Jergal aka the Final Scribe. She literally has the mark of the scribe from a bloodline of scriveners. Totally having a Jergal goth phase as an adolescent, Ogmah being too mainstream.

28 minutes ago, Rumrunner said:

the massive nothing burger of proclaimed divine ignorance

To be fair, D'Ar did NOT say the gods didn't know what was going on, he said the gods weren't talking. Biiiiiig difference.

6 hours ago, Harding said:

Let's make it a group intervention: "Look D'Artagenon, you were very avoidant the last days, and we would like to talk about it. What you're really doing alone in the dark, outside the camp?" *Yopine is looking at the ground, with red cheeks*

Given the short amount of time she was out there, I think that'd be more embarrassing for D'Artegenon.

9 hours ago, Varen Tai said:

To be fair, D'Ar did NOT say the gods didn't know what was going on, he said the gods weren't talking. Biiiiiig difference.

No no, not that the gods are ignorant, but in that it's a quest of faith, not knowing.