Workshop Chatter

Zen Gypsy

I am going to say Yes, but ... specifically there is an in-game source to learn a cool feat like that from, so no to start, but yes, if you want it we will find a way to have you discover a teacher for, or unlock the ability to, read psychometric resonance.

1 hour ago, Zen Gypsy said:

I am going to say Yes, but ... specifically there is an in-game source to learn a cool feat like that from, so no to start, but yes, if you want it we will find a way to have you discover a teacher for, or unlock the ability to, read psychometric resonance.

Cool! I'll just leave the free skill feat blank for now. The other ones available with my proficiencies weren't speaking to me really.

7 hours ago, Zen Gypsy said:

That's fine, just remember to fill in the post with background, tenets and anathema, as well as your deity ... and other such stuff.

Sure, I'll drop a link to Pathbuilder and fill out the application with all the stuff.

Counting up the deity, cause and personal edicts and anathema, that will be a lot :D

Well to start but I would also imagine it should have something to do with the common thread. For instance, I took Additional Lore Underworld, to go along with the Betrayed Common Thread. It represents the lessons I learned from working for Lamm, being betrayed by Lamm and subsequently being in prison for a while.

As of this point, no, though depending on where we are at when the full Remaster rules become available I may give folks the opportunity to re-work their characters at that point. I would just like to make sure that the rules are a) readily available to all players, and b) applied unilaterally across all classes. However, because of the staggered approach to the release that isn't the case and, as such, I will be avoiding them for sake of clarity, ensuring we are all on the same page, as it were.

Oh did I join the site at the right time? I've always wanted to play this campaign (I've only read the Player's guide previously, so don't know the plot)! I'll see if I can get an application together by end of Friday (I've GM'd PF2e but it will be my first time making a character myself).

55 minutes ago, Gnaws said:

I'll see if I can get an application together by end of Friday (I've GM'd PF2e but it will be my first time making a character myself).

Probably the quickest way to put together a submission is to find a previous one whose format you find amenable; clone it; and subsequently edit with your details. That, and pathbuilder 2E is quite handy. You're welcome to use mine (Caltrix submission) for example ... I'm a Luddite and I certainly borrowed the formatting myself from games in the past and tweaked it for my purposes. The process is actually described in a few posts earlier in this thread (some posts by VennDygrem; BobtheWizard; and myself). Some like formats with spoilers; others with fieldsets; others with OOC text references; others with a mix and match.

Hope this helps.

3 hours ago, Gnaws said:

That's super helpful, thank you (and I do like the format). I'll probably steal it since I'm on a crunch (and avoid making a rogue :P). Cheers!

Indeed. Submitting "Caltron," Caltrix's fraternal twin brother might prove a bit of a puzzler. 😀

Edited by Vedast (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Vedast said:

Indeed. Submitting "Caltron," Caltrix's fraternal twin brother might prove a bit of a puzzler. 😀

The real puzzle is figuring out which one only tells the truth and which one only lies. 😉

4 minutes ago, VennDygrem said:

The real puzzle is figuring out which one only tells the truth and which one only lies. 😉

Ask either what the other would say and take the opposite. 😉

Just wanted to let folks know that I am still around, work has been keeping me pretty busy as of late. However, I will e jumping in to reviews of submissions as they are marked completed. Also, depending on where folks are at with their submissions, I am willing to push selections back another week ... I have noticed that several apps have been started, but are not yet flagged ready for review.

Sorry for the delay and I will get on reviews as early as tomorrow evening!