Jade Talons: OOC Discussion

Aspekt

@Coruja In response to your OOC question in the IC thread, yeah your image looks broken. Just is a box with “spacer.png” written in it. You might have the wrong image link written in…though your character sheet is also apparently having issues :S

Hi team.

With regret, I must bow out from this game. I’ve just been selected to join two games that started recruiting before this none Fortunately, you’ve more than enough players not to miss me. Hopefully we can game again together.

cheers

We will miss your wizardry.

9 minutes ago, JubalBreakbottle said:

Hi team.

With regret, I must bow out from this game. I’ve just been selected to join two games that started recruiting before this none Fortunately, you’ve more than enough players not to miss me. Hopefully we can game again together.

cheers

@8w_gremlin

can I make a history roll to know anything more about Mosswood, or its history?
Rolled a 4, can't remember anything about it

Absolutely! Looks like it didn't work out this time, but I think that process looks good to me! In the case that you had rolled over maybe a 10 I would have then provided some lore and clues here. I also really love how you provided the context of why you'd know this stuff!

50 minutes ago, Aspekt said:

@8w_gremlin

Absolutely! Looks like it didn't work out this time, but I think that process looks good to me! In the case that you had rolled over maybe a 10 I would have then provided some lore and clues here. I also really love how you provided the context of why you'd know this stuff!

thank you @Aspekt