Jade Talons: OOC Discussion

Aspekt

6 minutes ago, scootloops said:

I need to parse what you're fighting and what the map may look like, so hold off for now. I'll have something up this afternoon so y'all can get started properly.

No worries, Thank you so much!

setting us up on tableplop, all you need to do is log in/sign up, and pick a token image if you like. Standard SRD sheet when it asks, but you don't need to fill anything out since we're not making rolls on tableplop.

https://new.tableplop.com/join/skills-attack-vision-health

@ResidualRose@BigLee@8w_gremlin@morgan_@Phntm888@Coruja

ping me if you have any Q's. I'll move the tokens onto a battlefield as soon as everyone is there

6 minutes ago, scootloops said:

setting us up on tableplop, all you need to do is log in/sign up, and pick a token image if you like. Standard SRD sheet when it asks, but you don't need to fill anything out since we're not making rolls on tableplop.

https://new.tableplop.com/join/skills-attack-vision-health

@ResidualRose@BigLee@8w_gremlin@morgan_@Phntm888@Coruja

ping me if you have any Q's. I'll move the tokens onto a battlefield as soon as everyone is there

Done.

3 hours ago, Coruja said:

Are we all done with the icons as well?

You can update your token image whenever you want, just let me know becuase I may have to pull your token back on the board to force a reload

I already did it from the moment I created a character sheet. I was only able to do that on a PC, because I was failing miserably to do so on mobile.

On this battle, Sarah isn't at point blank range from the enemies. She approached enough for her torch to cast light on them (and she was able to actually see them) and then she halted and fired (and missed miserably, fumbling, jamming and losing the second attack).

I just checked: "A torch burns for 1 hour, providing bright light in a 20-foot radius and dim light for an additional 20 feet"

Sarah get up to 30 ft, threw the torch towards the creatures to see them better, and attempted the shots at maximum range for a hand crossbow.

Edited by Coruja (see edit history)