Wisdom:
Charisma:

(-1)
(+2)
(+0)

Languages
Combat Proficiencies
Tool Proficiencies

Sherrin signs her name on the contract without reading it closely. Her ears perk up when Sarah mentioned treasures. Sherrin hadn't even considered it, but an abandoned village could be full of valuables.

She also wonders about about the previous team. Did they never return? If so, doesn't that mean we could also suffer the same fate? She hopes that the newly-formed Jade Talons are stronger and more prepared than they were.

She asks Captain Arran, "Can you please tell us more about the last team you sent?" 

OOC

Action:

Bonus Action:

Movement:

Item Interaction:

Signing the contract

Stat Block

[b][url=/sheets/?id=2876702]Sherrin[/url][/b] [i]Human (Variant) Rogue 2 CN[/i] [b]AC[/b] 15 [b]HP[/b] 17 [b]Speed[/b] 40ft [b]Str[/b] 12 (1) [b]Dex[/b] 16 (3) [b]Con[/b] 14 (2) [b]Wis[/b] 14 (2) [b]Int[/b] 8 (-1) [b]Cha[/b] 10 (0) [b]Attacks[/b] [b]Shortsword (Pierce/5 ft.)[/b] +5 1d6+3 [b]Dagger (Pierce/5 ft./20 ft.(60 ft.))[/b] +5 1d4+3 [b]Dart (Pierce/20 ft.(60ft.))[/b] +5 1d4+3 [b][/b] [b][/b] Rogue Features: Sneak Attack: 1d6 -- PHB, pg. 96 Once per turn, you can deal an extra 1d6 damage to one creature you hit with an attack with a finesse or ranged weapon if you have advantage on the attack roll. You don’t need advantage on the attack roll if another enemy of the target is within 5 ft. of it, that enemy isn’t incapacitated, and you don’t have disadvantage on the attack roll. Cunning Action: Starting at 2nd level, your quick thinking and agility allow you to move and act quickly. You can take a bonus action on each of your turns in combat. This action can be used only to take the Dash, Disengage, or Hide action. Expertise -- Sleight of Hand, Perception Racial Traits: Feat: Mobile PHB, pg. 168 Your speed increases by 10 feet. When you use the Dash action, difficult terrain doesn't cost you extra movement on that turn. When you make a melee attack against a creature, you don't provoke opportunity attacks from that creature for the rest of the turn, whether you hit or not. Background: Criminal / Spy Feature: Criminal Contact You have a reliable and trustworthy contact who acts as your liaison to a network of other criminals. You know how to get messages to and from your contact, even over great distances; specifically, you know the local messengers, corrupt caravan masters, and seedy sailors who can deliver messages for you.
Sherrin
Human (Variant) Rogue 2 CN

AC 15 HP 17 Speed 40ft

Str 12 (1) Dex 16 (3) Con 14 (2) Wis 14 (2) Int 8 (-1) Cha 10 (0)

Attacks
Shortsword (Pierce/5 ft.) +5 1d6+3
Dagger (Pierce/5 ft./20 ft.(60 ft.)) +5 1d4+3
Dart (Pierce/20 ft.(60ft.)) +5 1d4+3

Rogue Features:
Sneak Attack: 1d6 -- PHB, pg. 96
Once per turn, you can deal an extra 1d6 damage to one creature you hit with an attack with a finesse or ranged weapon if you have advantage on the attack roll. You don’t need advantage on the attack roll if another enemy of the target is within 5 ft. of it, that enemy isn’t incapacitated, and you don’t have disadvantage on the attack roll.
Cunning Action: Starting at 2nd level, your quick thinking and agility allow you to move and act quickly. You can take a bonus action on each of your turns in combat. This action can be used only to take the Dash, Disengage, or Hide action.
Expertise -- Sleight of Hand, Perception

Racial Traits:
Feat: Mobile PHB, pg. 168
Your speed increases by 10 feet. When you use the Dash action, difficult terrain doesn't cost you extra movement on that turn. When you make a melee attack against a creature, you don't provoke opportunity attacks from that creature for the rest of the turn, whether you hit or not.

Background:
Criminal / Spy
Feature: Criminal Contact
You have a reliable and trustworthy contact who acts as your liaison to a network of other criminals. You know how to get messages to and from your contact, even over great distances; specifically, you know the local messengers, corrupt caravan masters, and seedy sailors who can deliver messages for you.

Inventory

Gp: 19 Sp: 3 Cp: 1

Equipped:

Slippers of Spider Climbing
Traveler's Clothes
Crowbar
Dagger (2)
Dart (20)
Shortsword
Signal Whistle
Studded Leather Armor
Thieves' Tools

Backpack:

Acid (1 vial)
Ball Bearings (bag of 1000)
Bedroll
Bell
Caltrops (10 bags of 20)
Candle (5)
Chalk (10 pieces)
Grappling Hook
Hammer
Hooded Lantern
Mess Kit
Oil (2 flasks)
Piton (10)
Rations (5 days)
Sack
Scroll/Map Case
Silk Rope (50 ft.)
String (10 ft.)
Tinderbox
Waterskin

Mule:

Bit and Bridle
Feed (10 days)
Pack Saddle
Portable Ram
Tent

Saddlebags:

Blanket
Common Clothes (dark with hood)
Forgery Kit
Hempen Rope (50 ft.)
Manacles
Perfume (1 vial)
Playing Card Set
Soap
Shovel
Whetstone

Sam didn't care much for contracts, or any other promises for that matter. When it was his turn, he stepped up, dipped the quill into the ink and squiggled the name Gilford Bowater. It was a fancy looking signature that was not easy to read. If push comes to shove, he can always deny signing anything.

He paused for a moment, looking at the words he'd written. Am I ever going to trust anyone again? he wondered. With a huffing sigh, Sam marked through the words and in very legible script wrote, Samus Fletcher.

Sam as was sure he'd never heard of Mosswood. And it didn't seem terribly important to him. We go find out what happened and come back - simple.

His ears perked up when he heard the red-headed ranger's question. Loot and treasure was always of interest. He tried to remember her name but at the moment, was more interested in the answer.

samus_avitar.png.65f64cf0e7a42f2976c37f70c80422a3.png
Samus Fletcher
Rogue (1) / Sorcerer (1)

AC: 13 | HP: 10/10Init: +3 | PP: 14 | Speed: 25
Spell Slots: 1st 2 | Spell Attack: +4 | Spell DC: 12

Mechanics

ACTION

Action and important info goes here

BONUS ACTION

Bonus action and details go here

MOVE ACTION

Where you going?

MANIPULATION

Free item interaction here

Character Sheet

WIP

Inventory

Common clothes (3 lbs)
Short Sword (2 lbs)
Shortbow (2 lbs)

Quiver (1 lb)
- 20x arrows (1 lb)

Bandolier (6.5 lbs)
- Pipe & pipeweed (1 lb)
- Thieves' Tools (1 lb)
- 2x Oil flasks (2 lbs)
- 2x Dagger (2 lbs)

Bag of Holding (15 lbs)
- Bedroll (7 lbs)
- 3x Rations (6 lbs)
- Waterskin (5 lbs)
- Fishing tackle (4 lbs)
- Scroll case (1 lb)
- Grappling hook (4 lbs)
- Silk rope (50', 5 lbs)
- Mess kit (1 lb)
- 4x Oil flask (4)
- Deck of cards

Encumbrance
Weight: 30.5 lbs
Penalty: none

Spells

Ability CHA
Save DC 12
Attack +4

0 Cantrips

Mage Hand
Produce Flame
Minor Illusion
Shocking Grasp

1st Level Spells (2/2)

Disguise Self
Mage Armor

Edited by BigLee (see edit history)

captainSilasArran.png.5eaef8285c15b21f4eeb1640c0379ea4.pngCaptain Silas Arran

The Captain turns to Sarah.

“The Company, and by that I usually mean me, wants what’s laid out in the contract. Could be it’s a thing, could be someone, perhaps it’s just information. Sometimes it’s someone dead. People pay us good coin because we get results, but that doesn’t mean we take every contract that’s sent our way. Some gold ain’t worth taking, no matter how shiny it might be. What that means for you is that if you find something while you’re out there, it’s yours. But when you sign your name on these papers, you’re becoming one of us, and our your acts will affect how people see us. If you start taking that which isn’t rightfully ours, you might find that most inns are mysteriously full, the kegs are dry, and there’s not even a dry hayloft to sleep in. People talk, and your names will get around. But there’s a lot of space out there, and lots of things to find that don’t have rightful owners anymore. So, I suppose, use your discretion. But I don't expect a cut, I take that from the contract before I pay you.” 

He grins widely. "Speaking of which, this contract is worth 300GP, once the Company has taken its slice, to be distributed among you. The contract will pay once you've found the missing mercs, and can provide some insight into what happened at Mosswood."

His gaze then sets on Sherrin and he sighs deeply. He rifles through his desk and pulls out a group of contracts, signed at the bottom like your own. “The last team was a crew that liked to run small. It was a couple of loners who ended up growing close. Ran a couple of contracts for us, no problems. There was Sam, Annie, and Hardscale. Sam’s a half-elf, and a good scout. Can track a mouse back to its hole and steal his cheese without him knowing. Annie’s more city folk, found herself out here needing work and owed me a favor after I caught her rifling papers here in my office one night. Human woman, about yeah high” he says, holding his hand up at his shoulder height. “And Hardscale is a tough mother. A white dragonkin, She doesn’t say much, but she carries a sword as wide as a man’s hand, and she knows how to use it. I told them to take some extra help, but they left on their own.”

"As far as advice, You’ll need at least food and water for you all for the trip, it’s seven day to the Mosswood ruin, there’s one hamlet about halfway there that might sell a little something, but I wouldn’t expect them to have any real supplies. Anything you think you might need you should get at the shops here before you leave. And there’s a stables on the edge of town that might have an extra mule or two, might make the trip easier if you don’t have to carry everything in the pack on your back."

"I'm happy to answer any other questions, but you have my leave to head out when you feel ready. Report to me once you get back and I can distribute your earnings."

Rumors: The name Mosswood comes up in taverns once in a while in stories told by foresters who passed near the area. It’s supposed to be an empty group of houses that the forest is slowly reclaiming. Young pine trees grow in what was open street, and the house roofs have become potting beds for ferns. People say that they hear whispering and odd sounds at night, but most everyone judges that to be due to the drinks consumed by the one telling the story…

spacer.pngSarah Heart

Variant Human Hunter Ranger 2 | Coins 106 gp
HP 20/20 | AC 15 | Init +3 | PP 14 | Speed 30 ft | DV 0 ft
Hand Crossbow A:+7 D:1d6+3 piercing T:ammunition 40 (30/120 ft.), light, loading
Rapier A:+5 D:1d8+3 piercing T:finesse Whip A:+5 D:1d4+3 slashing T:finesse, reach
Inspiration 0d6 | Spells 1 ■■

Sarah was no thief, she didn't have to worry about taking what had rightful owners. She asked exactly about what had been left. "These are more than reasonable. I think we just need to get some supply and we are good to go. About that mule, is it company's property so we can borrow for free? Also, what kind of terrain is ahead? Grassland, desert, mountains...? " They didn't have to worry too much about food. Just water. Perhaps some spices. "We should split the costs evenly, as well as the prize. There are six of us. 50 Coins for each. Water wise, we need three gallons a day for the six of us. Seven days in, seven days back, a day searching, we are talking 45 gallons. A barrel of water should do if we also take a barrel of beer. I already have my bedroll, but we should buy and share tents. You will thank me if it rains. We should also buy salt and other spices. I can cook."

Tevis Longfellow - Human Warlock

AC: 13 | HP: 15/15 | Saves: Str +0, Dex +2, Con +1, Int +2, Wis +1, Cha +5 | Passive Perception: 9 | Passive Insight: 9 | Init: +2 | Spell Slots: 2/2

Tevis signed his name on the contract. I seem to be signing quite a few of these lately, what with my bargain with the Being.

Once that was done, he quietly listened to the briefing, thinking about what he might know about Mosswood. Once the prospect of a mule was brought up, he said, "Oh, that's a good idea. Pack animals typically make travel much easier, you know. Um...someone does have training working with them, right? I've heard mules can be stubborn, and I've never been good with animals."

OOC

History for Mosswood

Edited by Phntm888 (see edit history)
Name
History
1d20+4 14

sherrin_token.png.6e2c433d1ef85e747c8483af0cfbd733.pngSherrin — Human Rogue 2 

AC:
HP:
Speed:

17/17
40 ft.

Strength:
Dexterity:
Constitution:

(+1)
(+3)
(+2)

Intelligence:
Wisdom:
Charisma:

(-1)
(+2)
(+0)

Languages
Combat Proficiencies
Tool Proficiencies

Sherrin nods, acknowledging the captain's advice. She knew all too well the consequences of stealing from the wrong people. Moreover, the promise of fifty gold for just two weeks of work was enough for her.

She also considers all the supplies Sarah was listing. They'd probably need one mule for the drinks alone. Addressing Tevis's question, she says, "I've got a mule at the stables already; we get along great. I can go get him and see if there's another mule there we can use." 

OOC

Animal Handling to see how well Sherrin and her mule really get along

Actions

Action:

Bonus Action:

Movement:

Item Interaction:

Stat Block

[b][url=/sheets/?id=2876702]Sherrin[/url][/b] [i]Human (Variant) Rogue 2 CN[/i] [b]AC[/b] 15 [b]HP[/b] 17 [b]Speed[/b] 40ft [b]Str[/b] 12 (1) [b]Dex[/b] 16 (3) [b]Con[/b] 14 (2) [b]Wis[/b] 14 (2) [b]Int[/b] 8 (-1) [b]Cha[/b] 10 (0) [b]Attacks[/b] [b]Shortsword (Pierce/5 ft.)[/b] +5 1d6+3 [b]Dagger (Pierce/5 ft./20 ft.(60 ft.))[/b] +5 1d4+3 [b]Dart (Pierce/20 ft.(60ft.))[/b] +5 1d4+3 [b][/b] [b][/b] Rogue Features: Sneak Attack: 1d6 -- PHB, pg. 96 Once per turn, you can deal an extra 1d6 damage to one creature you hit with an attack with a finesse or ranged weapon if you have advantage on the attack roll. You don’t need advantage on the attack roll if another enemy of the target is within 5 ft. of it, that enemy isn’t incapacitated, and you don’t have disadvantage on the attack roll. Cunning Action: Starting at 2nd level, your quick thinking and agility allow you to move and act quickly. You can take a bonus action on each of your turns in combat. This action can be used only to take the Dash, Disengage, or Hide action. Expertise -- Sleight of Hand, Perception Racial Traits: Feat: Mobile PHB, pg. 168 Your speed increases by 10 feet. When you use the Dash action, difficult terrain doesn't cost you extra movement on that turn. When you make a melee attack against a creature, you don't provoke opportunity attacks from that creature for the rest of the turn, whether you hit or not. Background: Criminal / Spy Feature: Criminal Contact You have a reliable and trustworthy contact who acts as your liaison to a network of other criminals. You know how to get messages to and from your contact, even over great distances; specifically, you know the local messengers, corrupt caravan masters, and seedy sailors who can deliver messages for you.
Sherrin

AC 15 HP 17 Speed 40ft

Attacks

Rogue Features:
Once per turn, you can deal an extra 1d6 damage to one creature you hit with an attack with a finesse or ranged weapon if you have advantage on the attack roll. You don’t need advantage on the attack roll if another enemy of the target is within 5 ft. of it, that enemy isn’t incapacitated, and you don’t have disadvantage on the attack roll.
Cunning Action: Starting at 2nd level, your quick thinking and agility allow you to move and act quickly. You can take a bonus action on each of your turns in combat. This action can be used only to take the Dash, Disengage, or Hide action.

Racial Traits:
Your speed increases by 10 feet. When you use the Dash action, difficult terrain doesn't cost you extra movement on that turn. When you make a melee attack against a creature, you don't provoke opportunity attacks from that creature for the rest of the turn, whether you hit or not.

Background:
Criminal / Spy
You have a reliable and trustworthy contact who acts as your liaison to a network of other criminals. You know how to get messages to and from your contact, even over great distances; specifically, you know the local messengers, corrupt caravan masters, and seedy sailors who can deliver messages for you.

Inventory

Equipped:

Traveler's Clothes
Crowbar
Dagger (2)
Dart (20)
Shortsword
Signal Whistle
Studded Leather Armor
Thieves' Tools

Backpack:

Acid (1 vial)
Bedroll
Bell
Caltrops (10 bags of 20)
Candle (5)
Chalk (10 pieces)
Grappling Hook
Hammer
Hooded Lantern
Mess Kit
Oil (2 flasks)
Piton (10)
Rations (5 days)
Sack
Scroll/Map Case
Silk Rope (50 ft.)
String (10 ft.)
Tinderbox
Waterskin

Mule:

Bit and Bridle
Feed (10 days)
Pack Saddle
Portable Ram
Tent

Saddlebags:

Blanket
Forgery Kit
Hempen Rope (50 ft.)
Manacles
Perfume (1 vial)
Playing Card Set
Soap
Shovel
Whetstone

Edited by morgan_ (see edit history)
Name
Animal Handling
1d20+2 20

spacer.pngSarah Heart

Hand Crossbow A:+7 D:1d6+3 piercing T:ammunition 40 (30/120 ft.), light, loading
Rapier A:+5 D:1d8+3 piercing T:finesse Whip A:+5 D:1d4+3 slashing T:finesse, reach

Sarah replied to them. "There are pros and cons. It demands a proper road, can take no shortcuts, and displays wild behavior when facing harsh circumstances. And if you are worrying about cargo, please don't. I can carry up to 400 pounds."

spacer.pngEira Fjelldis Human Druid 2

Hp: 17/17 | Ac: 15 | Init: +2 | Perception: 15 | Insight: 15 | Investigation: 11
STRSave: -1
Athletics: -1
8, DEXSave: +2
Acrobatics +2
Slight of Hand +2
Stealth +2
14, CONSave: +2 14, INTSave: +3
Arcane +1
History +1
Investigation +1
Nature +1
Religion +1
12, WISSave: +5
Animal Handling +5
Insight +5
Perception +5
Medicine +3
Survival +5
16, CHASave: +0
Deception +0
Intimidation +0
Performance +0
Persuasion +0

Eira raises her hand "The spirits at my command can produce magical berries every day, one berry can keep you full for a full day. and they also help with minor aches and pains, that be useful, da?"

She looks over to Belbajak "I also have a spirit hunting owl that, I can help scout up ahead, if need be"

spacer.pngKagami Saya

Oni-blooded Ronin

AC: 14 (Unarmored, CON) | HP: 25/25 (2d12+6) | HD: 2/2 | Speed: 30 ft. | Initiative: +1
Senses: Passive Perception 9, Insight 9 Investigation 10. Darkvision 60ft.
Str: 19[14] (+4) | Dex: 12 (+1) | Con: 17 (+3) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 8 (-1) | Cha: 14 (+2)
Languages: Common, Infernal, Celestial, Kozakuran

"Oh!" Saya exclaimed at Eira's pronouncement. "You are an Onmyōji!? A Spirt-binder!? I haven't seen your like since I left Kara-Tur! That sounds like your skills shall incredibly useful, especially with logistics."

Most of the Oni's excitement stemmed from the sudden feelings of familiarity...an emotion that had been rare over the past few years of her exile.

She calmed herself back down and regained her air of profressionalism as her mind shifted back to the tasks at hand. "A cart, for all it's limitations, Sarah-san, might still prove useful. You may be able to carry a heavy amount, but you are still limited by what can actually fit in your arms and bags...if our missing compatriots are seriously injured and need swift evacuation back to Keri's, the capacity of a cart would be fortuitous to have on hand...plus, it means that those of us who are not trained riders can more easilly traverse in the back."

Saya let out a long sigh as a frown graced her pale face. "...I will admidt, though I am trained rider, getting an animal to agree to carry me on their back can be...difficult...at times." She raised her right hand and tapped the tip of her right horn. "...some have a...instinctual bias against the shadows in my blood."

OOC

Question for @Aspekt: Does Saya have any recent history with the missing mercs from her pre-existing time spent under contract with the Silver Hawks? Practice bouts and/or training drills with Hardscale, wolf/gnoll hunting/tracking with Sam, drinks with Annie, etc?

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Unarmed. Melee Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 5 bludgeoning damage.

Katana. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1d10+4 slashing damage. 2-Handed, Versatile (1-handed 1d8+2 slashing)

Wakizashi. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1d6+4 slashing damage. 1-Handed, Light, Finesse

Tanto. Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1d4+4 piercing damage. Light, Finesse, Thrown (20/60ft)

Tetsubo. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 2d6+4 bludgeoning damage. 2-Handed, Heavy

Naginata. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 1d10+4 slashing/piercing damage. 2-Handed, Heavy, Reach

Yumi. Ranged Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, ranged 150/600 ft., one target. Hit: 1d8 + 1 piercing damage. 2-Handed, Ammo (Arrows x20)

Thaumaturgy. Cantrip: Produces various minor effects.

Bonus Actions:

Rage (2/LR). Lasts up to 1 minute, during which Saya gains resistance to all physical (bludgeoning, piercing, slashing) damage, +2 to damage with Strength-based melee weapons, and advantage on Strength Saves and Ability Checks.

Reactions:

-

Class Features:

Danger Sense. Saya has advantage on Dexterity saving throws against effects that she can see, such as traps and spells. To gain this benefit, Saya can't be blinded, deafened, or incapacitated.

Reckless Attack. When Saya makes her first attack on her turn, she can decide to attack recklessly. Doing so gives her advantage on melee weapon attack rolls using Strength during this turn, but attack rolls against her have advantage until her next turn.

Attunement: 1/3 Slots

Tekkō of Oni Power. While attuned to these gauntlets, Saya’s strength score is set at 19 instead of 14. (Included in stats).

Edited by ResidualRose (see edit history)

spacer.pngSarah Heart

San? Sarah wasn't familiar with that term, and for her it sounded like a last name. She even thought about correcting Saya, but gave up. "Again, there are pros and cons. Don't fret over what I can and cannot carry. My bag is magical. I just need to toss things in there and recover them later." But about the other aspects, she had better understanding. "If we find survivors in need of emergency care, a 7 days travel will not make do, with or without a cart. Our best shot is to treat them ourselves, and we do have quite a few of us up to the challenge. From Eira's fruits, to my natural medicine and herbs. I'm actually skilled at providing first aid. Monster hunters are bound to harm themselves, so we must learn to provide the healing too."

Finally, about comfort, there wasn't much to talk. "Sure we will have some comfort for a time, but I get bored easily if I lay still for too long. I would most likely walk most of the time. It's good exercise to keep us fit. Without the cart, we have more freedom of choices, to go here and there. However, if you guys think we must take the cart, then I'll accept the inevitability of this fate."

50gp was not a bad bounty for this job, that is, unless we end up being the goal of the next group to join the Hawks.

"I think a cart would be a good idea myself. I'd rather have it and not need it than the other way around. We can always hide it if it can't make the whole trip. And Sarah's right, if we find them in need of healing, a week's trip home will do them no good, cart or not. So, healing potions might be a worthy purchase, if not for them, maybe for us?"

samus_avitar.png.65f64cf0e7a42f2976c37f70c80422a3.png
Samus Fletcher
Rogue (1) / Sorcerer (1)

AC: 13 | HP: 10/10Init: +3 | PP: 14 | Speed: 25
Spell Slots: 1st 2 | Spell Attack: +4 | Spell DC: 12

Mechanics

ACTION

Action and important info goes here

BONUS ACTION

Bonus action and details go here

MOVE ACTION

Where you going?

MANIPULATION

Free item interaction here

Character Sheet

WIP

Inventory

Common clothes (3 lbs)
Short Sword (2 lbs)
Shortbow (2 lbs)

Quiver (1 lb)
- 20x arrows (1 lb)

Bandolier (6.5 lbs)
- Pipe & pipeweed (1 lb)
- Thieves' Tools (1 lb)
- 2x Oil flasks (2 lbs)
- 2x Dagger (2 lbs)

Bag of Holding (15 lbs)
- Bedroll (7 lbs)
- 3x Rations (6 lbs)
- Waterskin (5 lbs)
- Fishing tackle (4 lbs)
- Scroll case (1 lb)
- Grappling hook (4 lbs)
- Silk rope (50', 5 lbs)
- Mess kit (1 lb)
- 4x Oil flask (4)
- Deck of cards

Encumbrance
Weight: 30.5 lbs
Penalty: none

Spells

Ability CHA
Save DC 12
Attack +4

0 Cantrips

Mage Hand
Produce Flame
Minor Illusion
Shocking Grasp

1st Level Spells (2/2)

Disguise Self
Mage Armor

sherrin_token.png.5e78f82e43e72b7898ea73f9fc1c5405.pngSherrin — Human Rogue 2 

AC:
HP:
Speed:

17/17
40 ft.

Strength:
Dexterity:
Constitution:

(+1)
(+3)
(+2)

Intelligence:
Wisdom:
Charisma:

(-1)
(+2)
(+0)

Languages
Combat Proficiencies
Tool Proficiencies

Sherrin listens to what each of her team members says. They all make excellent points; they seem like such experienced outdoorspeople, she thinks.

"The captain said trade caravans went to Mosswood, so the path can't be too rough. Personally, I'd rather spend two weeks riding than walking. If we can find a cart, I'd be happy to lend my mule to pull it." 

Actions

Action:

Bonus Action:

Movement:

Item Interaction:

Stat Block

Sherrin

AC 15 HP 17 Speed 40ft

Attacks

Rogue Features:

Racial Traits:

Background:
Criminal / Spy

Inventory

Equipped:

Traveler's Clothes
Crowbar
Dagger (2)
Dart (20)
Shortsword
Signal Whistle
Studded Leather Armor
Thieves' Tools

Backpack:

Acid (1 vial)
Bedroll
Bell
Caltrops (10 bags of 20)
Candle (5)
Chalk (10 pieces)
Grappling Hook
Hammer
Hooded Lantern
Mess Kit
Oil (2 flasks)
Piton (10)
Rations (5 days)
Sack
Scroll/Map Case
Silk Rope (50 ft.)
String (10 ft.)
Tinderbox
Waterskin

Mule:

Bit and Bridle
Feed (10 days)
Pack Saddle
Portable Ram
Tent

Saddlebags:

Blanket
Forgery Kit
Hempen Rope (50 ft.)
Manacles
Perfume (1 vial)
Playing Card Set
Soap
Shovel
Whetstone

spacer.pngSarah Heart

With that, there wasn't much more to discuss. "We are riding then. But potions are no no. Do you have any idea how much they cost? I told you before. I'm a skilled medic, and Eira has some magic. Later when we have more funds, we can buy raw material and I can brew us these potions."

spacer.pngEira Fjelldis Human Druid 2

Hp: 17/17 | Ac: 15 | Init: +2 | Perception: 15 | Insight: 15 | Investigation: 11
STRSave: -1
Athletics: -1
8, DEXSave: +2
Acrobatics +2
Slight of Hand +2
Stealth +2
14, CONSave: +2 14, INTSave: +3
Arcane +1
History +1
Investigation +1
Nature +1
Religion +1
12, WISSave: +5
Animal Handling +5
Insight +5
Perception +5
Medicine +3
Survival +5
16, CHASave: +0
Deception +0
Intimidation +0
Performance +0
Persuasion +0

"I too am a herbalist, and carry many pouches of healing poultices, I also can hunt a little, and scout a little"

She looks a little nervous before adding "The spirits allow me to take on their animal forms but I can only do this for half a day before I have to rest. I can take on the form of many creatures, from foxes to horses, and even bears, but it taxes my spirit, and need to eat and rest for a while, an hour at most"

Captain Silas ArrancaptainSilasArran.png.42cdf39afcb7c31bac4fba1fc3ff12cb.png

"The land out east of here is mostly wooded hills, and there is a bit of a road, more like a path. That gets you from here to the hamlet out east. From there, it's another three days of travel and I don't know what that route will look like after years of little use."

"We don't have any beasts we can lend to you, but Seraphina Meadowshade runs the stables in town, and we did good work for her a year or two back, she won't swindle you and she can get you set up right with an extra mule if you need it."

OOC - Saya

"Does Saya have any recent history with the missing mercs from her pre-existing time spent under contract with the Silver Hawks? Practice bouts and/or training drills with Hardscale, wolf/gnoll hunting/tracking with Sam, drinks with Annie, etc?"

I'm fine with you making those canon.

- Hardscale is tough, but not unkind. She's just not overly interested in making friends. She enjoyed training with you, and you were able to exchange a few techniques.

- When you were wolf tracking with Sam you saw how he was able to figure information from a single paw-print that most people would have never seen. But when it came time to kill the wolves, he seemed to regret there wasn't another option.

- Annie is somewhat of a lightweight, and also had a tendency to be light-fingered. She swindled a game of dice right in front of your eyes, and then used the coin to buy another round. She admitted that she wished she could go back to working in Danzig (the closest city west of the mountains) but that "those bridges are burnt."