OOC Chat: Chapter 1 - The Whispering Cairn

bwatford

I think they both can be utilized with some level of balance. Typically, I tend to ask broader team-wide questions in the OOC thread on MW and leave my GM questions for the Discord where I think B will see and react to them quickly.

Also, Discord vs Forum directly correlates to the thoughtfulness of the responses. Which translates into a kind of reactionary move on my part: Am I trying to post and thus I need a quick turnaround? Or is this a discussion that can run its course while we're still playing in the IC thread.

2 hours ago, MysteriousMiller said:

Yaay! Victory ✌️

@bwatford regarding Pack Tactics. Does my ally need to be directly next to the enemy? (ie. one square NSE or W)

As Sunny was between the 2 I thought that counted, but I guess on a diagonal that's not really 5 feet.

Just adjacent (directly next to the enemy), Sunny was not adjacent to both, her movement brought her face to face with #1 but she was 10 feet from #2.

Just to note that I've a long travel back home today so I might be a bit late on posting.

I'm intending to have Armando follow the suggestion of Sunny into the nest (unless a newer unread post stops him). So if I don't get a post in before you do, B, have him climb the rubble.

Looks like others have joined the conversation, so I'll wait to climb.

Edited by Basil_Bottletop (see edit history)