OOC Chat: Chapter 1 - The Whispering Cairn

bwatford

I think Jubal is implying the character has certain expert knowledge because of the tool proficiency, not that he is actually using the tools. The way a potter might look at a vase and understand how it was made, and what effort went into its creation.

12 minutes ago, Cointhief said:

I think Jubal is implying the character has certain expert knowledge because of the tool proficiency, not that he is actually using the tools. The way a potter might look at a vase and understand how it was made, and what effort went into its creation.

Thanks. Yes. Exactly

Sudden question: I probably missed it (if so, can someone remind?) but do we have any kind of contract - written or verbal - about splitting the loot? Are we supposed to bring everything to Allustan or keep anything we find to ourselves? If so, can we assume, that anything not immediately useful will be sold later and money split?

Edited by Dixi (see edit history)

47 minutes ago, Dixi said:

@FireHound@bwatford I would really appreciate it if you stopped misspelling my character's name. It is at the head of each of my posts (and usually mentioned a few times in each post as well). It is Allera.

Will do, didn't realize I was doing it.

2 hours ago, Dixi said:

@FireHound@bwatford I would really appreciate it if you stopped misspelling my character's name. It is at the head of each of my posts (and usually mentioned a few times in each post as well). It is Allera.

Sorry. I made the mistake once - in the most recent post. I have updated it.

Edited by FireHound (see edit history)

Re white light. I assumed in the world of D&D people would know of how light worked. Not necessarily understand the wave lengths of the different colours and how they interact, but through prisms and knowledge of 'prismatic' spells.

However happy to remove my reference to the 'white light' if it doesn't fit.