Myth-Weavers Testing Thread

Minescratcher452

Hmmmm... that didn't work.

Testing(1d20-2 8 6)

Ok, I think I get it now.

This started as a quote. Gonna try and un-quote it. It worked, but I had to mess with the Source. Still, makes it easier to do a new round post.

Right, let's try and get to grips with this dice roller...

Name
Roll One
2d6+3 5,1
Roll Two
1d4-1 1
Buyout TP Example.Hypothetical
2d6+9 1,2
Sway Media Support In Region That Definitely Exists
2d6+7 6,3
Cheese
2d6 3,1
Chalk
2d6 6,4
Secret secret, I got a secret
2d6 2,2

Rolls for the Mekhala Mad Dash 'cause I can't find the dice rolling thread.

Dip: Roll
Eco: Roll
Int: Roll

Name
Roll
1d5 1
Roll
1d5 5
Roll
1d5 3
Point 1 (Dip)
2d6+1 2,6
Point 2 (eco)
2d6+5 1,5
Point 3 (eco)
2d6+5 6,4
Point 4(int)
2d6+3 6,6
Point 5 (eco)
2d6+5 1,2
Point 6 (dip)
2d6+1 1,2

@Ausar There is no dice rolling thread, since Myth-Weavers doesn’t employ a separate forum just for dice rolls. I believe Mine wants them in the relevant posts, and wouldn’t count on them being counted here.

I miss Giant already

A table
Huh ??

A spoiler

Filled with spoils

Edited by JBarca (see edit history)
Name
A very real roll with very real consequences
2d6+5 4,1
While I'm here, does khosee-Huel survive to the race?
1d100 91
Number of travel casualties?
1d8 3
Can one simply add dice?
1d12+2 2

Posted with permission from Zayuz to play with formatting

image.png.9840e50558f8fb0a5725dc11eefd8dd1.png

Archknight Yanji Argon
(He/Him - Reference)
Diplomacy: 3
Military: 3
Economy: 5
Faith: 5
Intrigue: 3
Unit Cap: 2/6
Treasure: 0
Income: +0
[BIR]

The Bironian Bulwark

Capital: Bironian Crosspaths (17)

Actions:

• [Faith 5] ...
  • [Military] ...
  • [Military] ...
  • [Military] ...
  • [Military] ...

Non-Actions

• Struggle against fate.
  • For three years, the Bulwark has been in turmoil. The plans to fortify the Crosspaths into a great citadel fell through when violence came to the capital ship, brother turning against brother when the council officially declared the line of Argon dead. It was certain - a fact circulated through interplanetary news. They even had footage of the betrayal, leaked by loyalist hackers whose ends were granted no less kindly than Yanji's himself. The clip is simple: Yanji boards a small shuttle after departing from a meeting with the Council of Knights. It starts to depart, hovering away for a few seconds until it's shot from one of the automatic turrets that was posed to guard the venue. Still in view of the camera, the shuttle explodes and falls down into the molten surface of Badal. The line of Argon's final heir was pronounced dead within the hour, as the molten sulfur surface has never been survived by even the sturdiest of probes.

The Orders call it a tragic accident, but tensions between them were already hot and the public does not believe this to be an 'accident' at all. Reports arrive that the only way the turret could have fired was if the council's joint keys had been provided for reprogramming, as firing it manually is physically impossible. At the council, it is known that the creation of private armies to fight the pirate menace had been forbidden. It was too easy to invite betrayal if none of the troops were sworn to the council before their orders. This was a step too far, it seems, even after the Emperor himself declared Yanji a member of the elect. What good was it to choose the young heir to a failed knight, who had yet to prove his mettle in battle? There were seasoned warriors among them, survivors of the war that craved nothing but their foe's annihilation. Others were tired of fighting wars they couldn't win. Others still had more exotic ideas, and so they all made their bid for power in the most traditional Bironian way of all - civil war.

The fleet came alight with bloodshed and flame. What was first the mere death of the Archknight became a riot in the streets, and the burning of A Charge Amongst the Stars. Defiance against the emperor from the order of Strontium had reached a fever pitch, rebuking the Emperor's right to govern them after he named the very pirates that killed their prior Archknight a member of the elect. This work had been the finest and most famous piece in Bironian history, valued at millions of credits and a crown jewel of culture and history.

Armies already drained from their fight against the Black Cloud Coalition in years past now raised common men to fight, swelling to a full count of 150,000 soldiers across the various factions. With no centralized rule, foreign powers sweep in to pick up the rubble. The Unions claim the only safe supply of Noble Metals, while the Eucrus Alliance now moved in to conquer territory once believed to be under Knightly protection in more peaceful times. The Archknight was still lost after two years of civil war, and the elect was rescinded as the situation only went from bad to worse with time.

• The Archknight's return was a surprise to everyone. It was certainly a surprise to him, as flesh burned and soul fled from body while the shuttle fell deep into the murderous depths of Badal. He prayed to the Gods. To the emperor. To the will of the universe and then to his fallen mother, lying dead and unavenged in his family crypt. A year passes, dead. Two; until the lower storms of Badal push the shuttle back up to the skies where it catches on an ancient extraction well that floats harmlessly on the outer edges of the crossroads. He should be dead by heat, by storm, starvation, the wounds he still bears, and by the very fall itself - the pressure from succumbing to the depths of the planet alone would have done him in, but here he remains - still breathing within the devastated remains of a ship that Fate seems to have inexplicably spared. Returning to the surface with the help of some gas miners, he takes some time to collect himself before returning to claim his place as Archknight. These next two years are filled with terror and drama as the civil war comes to a close and the council begins to learn the price of betrayal. One by one.

Queen Constance of Comment uses Flamethrower. Is it effective? Obviously. Super. Duh. But how effective, on a scale of 2-12+18 (because she's straightBut not like heterosexual straight, don't worry fire)?

Huh. That worked but could not have gone worse.

Edited by Lumaeus (see edit history)
Name
Flaymthroher
2d6+18 1,1