Barrowmaze - OOC

cailano

24 minutes ago, Sellsword said:

I think so?!?

It's still morning, right? We got a free night at the inn, a guide, and maybe a shield if we can murder our competitors! Sounds like a win to me.

By the time Tamson arrives at the Strumpet it is the afternoon.

I mean, I guess we're going to the mounds then, not that I had much of choice there... Everything happened while I was at work. I suppose I now know how Allen felt when we all seemed to want the caravan job.

I do not (and should not) have an opinion about what you guys do. I just describe the places you explore. You guys hit several of the town locations so you got a bunch of options.

There are seven of you so you often won't all want to do the same thing. My only tip is to stay away from hard nos whenever possible.

You always have to ask what happens if someone else drops a contradictory hard no. Then the group is stuck. I've seen it take days of real time to get unstuck.

I'm not saying "no" to the mounds. I guess I was personally excited at the prospect of a little sandboxing/hexcrawling, but I get people wanting to "just do the dungeon already". We're going to be here awhile, we'll have time for stuff. Plus, we can always split the party.🤔👍

I feel like I might have gone a little crazy with my posting rate yesterday. Sorry about that, I had more downtime than I'd expected to at work and didn't know what to do with myself.

I'll keep a more reasonable pace today. Since we have a clear path forward now, I'll shift the action to the Barrowmaze next.

XP Award: Your PCs formed a group, explored several locations in Helix, located a guide, and are ready to set off on their first expedition to the Barrow Mounds. Everyone gets 100xp + 20% for being Human.