Penchant

spacer.pngLucienne 'Lucky Luce' Karsteiner, Marshall

AC 29

Female Occultist (Haunt Collector)

Lawful Neutral

Level 10 Init 2 HP 88/88 DR 0, Speed 20'
AC 29 Touch 14 Flat-footed 27 CMD 28

Fort 11 Ref 8 Will 13 (15 vs enchantments/compulsions) CMB +13 BAB 7  

Fauchard+18 (1d10+11, 18-20/x2) Training, +1 Magic, Trip, Reach, [Adamantine +1 to hit]
Cesti +13 (1d4, 19-20/x2) C. Iron/Alch. Silver

Full Plate Armor Magic +2, Mithril Magic

Full Shield Darkwood

11 Armor, 3 Shield, 2 Dex, 1 Natural, 2 Deflect

Str 22 Dex 14 Con 12 Int 22 Wis 12 Cha 8

Spells

0 (*) Detect Magic, Detect Psychic Significance, Ghost Sound, Mending, Mage Hand

1 (7/7) Lead Blades, Shield, Heightened Awareness, Vanish, Liberating Command

2 (6/6) Versatile Weaponry, Bullet Shield, Node of Blasting, Mirror Image, Rope Trick

3rd (4/4) Resist Energy (Communal), Invisibility Sphere, Haste, Slow, Greater Invisibility

4th (2/2) Dimensional Anchor, Scrying, Freedom of Movement, Break Enchantment, Enchantment Foil

Condition  

Constant: Low Light Vision/Darkvision 60'/See Invisible/See Undead/See Unliving

Powers Abjuration 5/6 Divination 9/9 Illusion 2/2 Transmutation 5/6 

Constant (Resonant Powers)

Divination +3 to Perception, Low Light Vision, Darkvision, See Invisibility.

Transmutation Temporary +4 to Strength

Guardian +1 to CMD

Champion +2 to Non Spell Damage

Trappings +3 to BAB with Fauchard

Mental Focus Distribution 23/23

Divination 9/9

Abjuration 6/6

Transmutation 6/6

Illusion 2/2

Immediate Action Implement Abilities

Mind Barrier 2pt Cost Absorbs 20pts physical damage. [Lasts one turn]

Energy Shield 2pts Absorbs 50pts of energy damage last 1 minute

Swift Action Implement Abilities

Guardian (Abjuration) 3/3 day 1 rnd = +3 AC, Con checks, Fort saves/Reflex saves. [Lasts 1 rnd]

Champion (Illusion) 3/3 day 1rd = +3 on attacks, non-spell damage rolls, Str checks, Str skill checks, Fort saves. [Lasts 1 rnd]

Mind Barrier (Abjuration) 1pt Cost Absorbs 20 pts physical damage [Lasts 1 rnd]

Sudden Insight (Divination) 1pt Cost +5 insight on one ability check, attack roll or skill check [Lasts 1 rnd]

Energy Shield (Abjuration) 1pt 1 min absorbs 50pts of energy damage

Standard Action Implement Abilities

Aegis Abjuration 1pt 1 min +2 Armor Powers

Mind's Eye Divination 1pt 10 minutes Create an invisible magical sensor

Minor Figment Illusion 1pt 10 minutes Ghost Sound/Minor Image

Legacy Weapon Transmutation 1pt 1 minute +2 power bonus

Quickness 1pt 10 rnds haste +2 dodge bonus +2 to hit +2 to reflex saves +1 attack at full bonus

Mind over Gravity 1pt 10 minute Fly 60' perfect maneuverability

Spells: 1st 7/7 2nd 6/6 3rd 4/4 4th 2/2 

Spells

0 (*) Detect Magic, Detect Psychic Significance, Ghost Sound, Mending, Mage Hand

2 (6/6) Versatile Weaponry, Bullet Shield, Node of Blasting, Mirror Image, Rope Trick

3rd (4/4) Resist Energy (Communal), Invisibility Sphere, Haste, Slow, Greater Invisibility

4th (2/2) Dimensional Anchor, Scrying, Freedom of Movement, Break Enchantment, Enchantment Foil

Luce, her eyebrows rising in evident surprise, snorts into her shot glass, her breath misting the chilled crystal. "Wit? Well we need that even more than recruits around here.", she purrs appreciative of the Lucerne quip. "See.. many of the folk around here are simple wastelanders, people of the land, the common clay of the new frontier. You know? Morons."

The way in which she says this insinuates that she knows she's being an asshole.

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)

Marshal Marshal Berringer                                                                                                                                                            Character Sheet

Marshal2.jpg.dcbe354fd3bf06ba65ccdd652d8753d2.jpg

Marshal turned from Luce to consider the rest of the gathered group. "So. How does it work from here? We select some miscreant to serve justice to? We have a driver. I'd be interested to understand how the rest of the group operates, though I think I can make a fair guess as to your background Ilya."

AC 29

Lawful Neutral

Fauchard+18 (1d10+11, 18-20/x2) Training, +1 Magic, Trip, Reach, [Adamantine +1 to hit]

Full Shield Darkwood

Spells

Condition  

Powers Abjuration 6/6 Divination 9/9 Illusion 2/2 Transmutation 6/6 

Guardian +1 to CMD

Divination 9/9

Abjuration 6/6

Transmutation 6/6

Illusion 2/2

Guardian (Abjuration) 3/3 day 1 rnd = +3 AC, Con checks, Fort saves/Reflex saves. [Lasts 1 rnd]

Champion (Illusion) 3/3 day 1rd = +3 on attacks, non-spell damage rolls, Str checks, Str skill checks, Fort saves. [Lasts 1 rnd]

Sudden Insight (Divination) 1pt Cost +5 insight on one ability check, attack roll or skill check [Lasts 1 rnd]

Quickness 1pt 10 rnds haste +2 dodge bonus +2 to hit +2 to reflex saves +1 attack at full bonus

Spells

Luce glances at her still silent comrade in arms, shrugs and assumes sole responsibility for dealing with the newcomers.

"Near as I can tell, we clear the board of notices, whack a mole style. As to how I personally operate... well I stop anything big and bad getting to the rifle-folk, using a big polearm, heavy armor, spells and rituals."

At this point she looks a little askance at Marshall's lack of armor, clearly doubting the leather longcoat's ability to stop anything larger than a darning needle.

"I also identify enemy weaknesses and communicate them to the rest of the company. I use fog to block enemy line of sight to us if things get.. fraught. I can see through that fog without difficulty. I fly. I stop enemies from gating out, teleporting away. I see in utter darkness, see invisibles, see undead or anything un-natural at a glance. I clairvoyantly scout enemy fortified positions."

She then turns her head and eyes Davy.. "Welcome to the Company, and in answer to your question.. we have an active necromancer to deal with."

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)

Ilya

Ilya with her rifleIlya's gaze wanders more than Luce's but is no less sharp.

She's a bit disappointed to notice the absence of rifles, but does not let it show.

"Welcome to the team! I'm Ilya, up until now the least curmudgeonly of our lot. But feel free to take that prize away from me."

As with all self-awarded prizes, it is rather dubious anyway.

After they're all settled down, and starting to get to know each other, she pats her crystal-studded rifle as she introduces herself more throroughly.

"I shoot things from very far away. Very, very far.

I protect my flock like a mother goose.

I can ferry us around to tactically advantageous positions.

But most importantly, I am very well-versed in Astrology" - the capital A can be heard.

"Ilya will need your date and place of birth at your earliest convenience."

"But yeah, get acquainted with that board. Judge will want them all cleaned as fast as we can; will make him look good."
She says without rancour; it's just the way of things.

Statblock

Ilya

HP: 68/68 [pending attack reroll to see if she got hit]
Init: +4, Perception: +20
AC: 25, TAC: 22, FFAC: 20
Fort: +8, Ref: +14, Will: +15, CMD: 28
Speed: 30ft

Deadly Shot: +22 vs touch AC (1d10+4/x4, bleed 3) -- range 160ft (320ft with Sniper's Aim)
+3d6 if expend MF
Intercept: +18 vs touch AC (1d10+4/x4, bleed 3) -- range 160ft (320ft with Sniper's Aim)
+2 / +1d6 vs Humans

[X] Martial Focus

17/20 SP

Active buffs: Sense Magic 45ft, Sniper's Eye, Tremorsense 45ft

Mystic Warding: Lucienne, Sam

Dayv

Diesel2.png.f8f2381c90bef6e9813c60a7c99eeadf.pngDayv looked over the board and sipped at his drink. "I think you re being a bit harsh on the locals. Sure they may not be be cotoure of the cities but I think the hard workers here can surprise you. I know I mentioned being a driver but to let you all know, I can deal with different mechanical things as well. I have also been known to unhook the odd bear trap or two."

He sips again, "Also, do we have a ride? What are we using currently?"

OOC and Actions

Dayv-------------------------
HP: 98 (98 base)
AC: 20 (10 base, +4 DEX, +2 armor, +1 dodge, +1 natural, +2 deflect)
Initiative: 8

===== Reactions =====

===== Actions =====

Ongoing Effects and Daily Use Things

Ongoing Effects:

Remaining Resources:

Potions:

Items:
10 Greater Burrowing Bullet

AC 29

Lawful Neutral

Full Shield Darkwood

Spells

Condition  

Powers Abjuration 5/6 Divination 9/9 Illusion 2/2 Transmutation 5/6 

Guardian +1 to CMD

Divination 9/9

Abjuration 6/6

Transmutation 6/6

Illusion 2/2

Spells

Luce of the mean eyes, evinces some surprise at Dayvs' words. "Harsh? I call it a joke. See, the contrast between praise, where they locals are described as honest and hard working, followed by the insult of low intelligence is designed to elicit surprise in the listener and thus laughter."

Having said this, she sighs then visibly brightens.. "Jokes lose a lot of their strength when you have to explain them. Still, not to worry. As we get to know each other, you'll get a handle on when I am joking and when I am serious, despite me having one of those faces.. you're a smart guy."

Offering a ghost of a smile.. "As for rides.. everything we have is single seater, two seater if one wishes to exchange sweat molecules... joke."

Posted (edited)

The Judge looks up from his correspondence and says, "Well we don't have enough skimrods to go around until the next shipment drop. Tell you what, y'all can use my skimmer. It seats six so should be enough to get you around. Just... just don't get her shot up, y'hear?"

The Judge's skimmer is a commercial model. It's not as maneuverable as a skimrod but it gets plenty of speed. It's cargo space is minimal and isn't armored at all. It's a ragtop so you can go open or pull the cover over in case of rain.

Edited by Penchant (see edit history)