Male, Dwarf
Class: Warpriest of Angradd | Level: 1
Str: 16 | Dex: 12 | Con: 15 | Int: 10 | Wis: 16 | Cha: 8
HP: 14/14 | Speed: 20 | Init: +3
AC: 20 | Touch: 11 | Flat-footed: 19
CMD: 14 | FCMD: 13
Fort: 4 | Ref: 1 | Will: 5

Weapons

Dwarven Waraxe (masterwork, cold-iron): +5 (1d10+3, x3)
Warhammer (cold-iron): +3 (1d8+3, x3)
Short Sword (silver): +3 (1d6+2, 19-20/x2)

Situational Modifiers

Defensive Training  | Greed  | Hardy | Hatred | Stability | Stolen Fury | Stonecunning

Bonus Types

The important aspect of bonus types is that two bonuses of the same type don’t generally stack. With the exception of dodge bonuses, most circumstance bonuses, and racial bonuses, only the better bonus of a given type works. Bonuses without a type always stack, unless they are from the same source.

Alchemical: --- | Armor: +7 | BAB: +0 | Circumstance: --- | Competence: ---

Deflection: --- | Dodge: --- | Enhancement: --- | Inherent: --- | Insight: ---

Luck: --- | Morale: --- | Natural Armor: --- | Profane: --- | Racial: Various

Resistance: --- | Sacred: --- | Shield: +2  | Size: --- | Trait: Various

Condition(s): None

Daergrim suddenly found himself surrounded by some of the fellow patrons. "I don't be givin' a piss 'bout what kinda establishment dis is." he said as he held his hands up in front of him in surrender. "But be assured dat ye'll not be havin' no more disturbances from me. Dat usually flushes out one or two of de rat bastards. Den dey try an creep outta 'ere ta go warn dere friends. Dats when I follow em back to de hole dat dey crawled outta."

Daergrim glanced at the woman sitting directly in front of him before focusing on the Catfolk woman standing next to him and took a deep breath, slowly exhaling. "I be lookin' fer one o' dose Asmodeus clowns a named Dominin. He's da one dat gave me dis..." he said as he reached up and touched the brand upon his face. "...den he killed a good friend o' mine, me only friend actually. I intend ta repay da favor in kind, if'n I can find 'em dat is."

OOC & Mechanics

Features | Prepared Spells

Warpriest Blessings: 4/4 [DC: 14]

Holy Strike (Good) | War Mind (War)

Sacred Weapon: Axes [Base Damage]

Spells Prepared (CL: 1)
Orisons [DC: 13] 1st Level [DC: 14] 2nd Level [DC: 15] 3rd Level [DC: 16] 4th Level [DC: 17] 5th Level [DC: 18] 6th level [DC: 19]
Detect Magic Bless X X X X X
Guidance Shield of Faith X X X X X
Resistance X X X X X X

Spontaneous Casting

Teza Hasar

Teza.jpeg.2e218f2c20ec1615bef7234d8383d24d.jpegTeza Hasar - Fetchling Bard (Dirge Bard) 1

AC 14 | FF 12 | Touch 12 | HP 13/13 | Temp HP | Init +2 | Speed 30ft

Fort +1 | Ref +4 | Will +1

Hero Points 1

Active Conditions/Abilities:

• 1/day can reroll failed saving throw
  • 1/day Memory Lapse
Honeyed Blackmoor Cafe

The woman shifted a little trying to draw the dwarves attention back. "Your friend, he meant a lot to you. Should you not memoralize him before you throw your own life into this pursuit. He deserves to live on in more than just your memories. We also do ask you not use this establishment as a place to start or encourage fights." She put her plate to the side and waited for his response her fingers drumming a light pattern on her leg.

Mechanics

Move:
Standard:
Free:

Details

Statblock

[b][url=/sheets/?id=2891479]Teza Hasar[/url][/b] [i]Fetchling Dirge Bard 1 NG[/i] [b]HP[/b] 9 / 9 [b]Speed[/b] ft [b]Init[/b] 2 [b]AC[/b] 14 [b]Fort[/b] 1 [b]Ref[/b] 4 [b]Will[/b] 1 [b]CMB[/b] +1 [b]BAB[/b] 0 [b]Longsword[/b] +1 (1d8+1, 19-20/x2) [b]Str[/b] 13 (1) [b]Dex[/b] 14 (2) [b]Con[/b] 13 (1) [b]Wis[/b] 8 (-1) [b]Int[/b] 12 (1) [b]Cha[/b] 18 (4)
Teza Hasar
Fetchling Dirge Bard 1 NG
HP 9 / 9 Speed ft Init 2 AC 14
Fort 1 Ref 4 Will 1
CMB +1 BAB 0
Longsword +1 (1d8+1, 19-20/x2)
Str 13 (1) Dex 14 (2) Con 13 (1) Wis 8 (-1) Int 12 (1) Cha 18 (4)

Nera of the Screaming Arrow
Female CG Catfolk Ranger (Guide), Level 1, Init 3, HP 12/12, Speed 30 (20 climb)
AC 16, Touch 13, Flat-footed 13, CMD 15, Fort 3, Ref 5, Will 1, CMB +2, Base Attack Bonus 1   
longbow (40 arrows) +5 (1d8, x3)
handaxe +2 (1d6+1, x3)
silvered, cold iron dagger +2 (+4) (1d4+1, 19-20/x2)
studded leather, light wooden shield (+3 Armor, +0 Shield, +3 Dex)
Abilities: Str 13, Dex 17, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 12, Cha 10
Condition: None 
image.jpeg.ea7041dda2a42e0247410bd5b26c3837.jpeg

"I have not heard of that particular specimen," Nera said, "then I cannot help you. Sorry."

With a nod at Daergrim and Teza she went back to her own place, waiting for the rabbit stew.

image.png.2a8fe28468cd3da1a0e65457648eb4ee.png

Gareth Kindly - Half-Elf Inquisitor 1

HP: 10/10 | AC: 16/12/14 | Speed: 30/20ft | Hero: 1/3 | Spells: 0 1 1 1 2

Initiative: +2 | Perception: +8 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +3 | Will: +4

Disappear: 5/5 | Studied Target: None

Consumables | Spells | Abilities | Skills | Attacks | Conditions: None

Gareth almost drops the coffee cup when the tiefling woman touches his hand. It's like electricity; a tingle running through him. He realizes he's been standing still too long, "Oh, thank you, I-" He blurts out, and then promptly forgets what he was about to say as another attractive woman takes his arm. It's not a long walk back to his seat, but it takes an eternity inside his mind, You've been quiet too long. Say something! Say something! "I'm Kindly." He says, as they arrive at his table. "I mean, not that I'm nice, well I do try to be nice, but that's my name. Uh. What's yours?" As he sits again, flush creeping up his cheeks from how badly he's bumbling and mind screaming, Don't make it weird, don't make it weird! He sees a small figure just outside. "Hey, is that a child hiding outside? I wonder if I could hire them..." The last he mutters to himself, thinking business again, and all the ways a loyal, unseen urchin can be incredibly useful. Bloody Rose, he was once a loyal, unseen urchin running errands for a revolution. But then he realizes where he is, and what the profession of this woman might be, and what 'hire' might mean in that context, "Oh no! N-Not like that! It's for work." He protests, as new hues of scarlet parade up his cheeks. "Um, could you bring me some of that sweet spice cake?"

After he's alone for a moment he waves to the child, and indicates the cake. Maybe he'll make his first recruit!

He hears the dwarf talking loudly about Asmodeans and he perks up a bit. Always glory to be found in Milani's service against those sort. He may have to talk to that dwarf later, though this place is too public, and the dwarf a bit loud for the inquisitor's kind of work.

OOC/Actions

Other:

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Full Round:

Other:

Hands: Fauchard

Notes 

-

Gear

Worn

-Belt Pouch

-Cleric's Vestments

-Armored Coat
-Reversible Cloak
-Holy Symbol

Weapons

-Cestus
-Dagger
-MorningstarCold Iron
+4, 1d8+4, 19-20x2

-Fauchard
-Sling10x Bullets

Containers

MW Backpack

-Bedroll
-Grappling Hook

-5x Glue paper

-Glass cutter

-Mess Kit
-Sack
-Silk Rope
-Soap
-5x Trail Rations
-Canteen

-Grooming Kit

Belt Pouch

-trail rations x5
-Flint and Steel
-Spell component pouch
-Whetstone
-4.77gp

Edited by Kistler (see edit history)

Iolana Variu

image.png.6de02cbb97751b0fadfa71ec656a6cfe.png

Taking a brief moment away from her sister, Io steps away from her booth for a moment walks over to the dwarf, and simply states.

"Go to the front gate and see if any hell knights have recently entered the city. They always have Asmodeus worshippers among them. If there is shrine in this town, they will know. (

Before returning to her seat, she adds. "Vonymos sees your grief. If the hell knights kill you, he will make sure that your soul makes it to the boneyard."

Hp 9/9 AC16 TAC11 FAC15 Chan 5/5 (DC14) CHA 6/6 F+3 R+2 W+6 (+8 charm & comp.) Init+1 Per+7

Mechanics

Stat Block

Skills: +7 perc, heal, prof (dr); +6 diplo; +5 k. planes, ling, -3 climb & swim : +1 know planes on demon and demon cult stuff

C Sheet

female N Human Cleric of Vonymos  (Mendevian Priest), Level 1, Init 1, HP 9/9, Speed 20
AC16, Touch 11, Flat-footed 15, CMD 12, Fort 3, Ref 2, Will 6, CMB +1, Base Attack Bonus 0,   Action Points 1
Scythe +3 (2d4+1 , x4)
 cestus +1 (d4+1, 19-20 x2)
 darts (x6) +1 (d4+1, x2)
 scalemail,  null (+5 Armor, +1 Dex)
Abilities Str 12, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 17, Cha 14
Condition None 

Daergrim
spacer.png
Male, Dwarf

Weapons

Situational Modifiers

Defensive Training  | Greed  | Hardy | Hatred | Stability | Stolen Fury | Stonecunning

Bonus Types

The important aspect of bonus types is that two bonuses of the same type don’t generally stack. With the exception of dodge bonuses, most circumstance bonuses, and racial bonuses, only the better bonus of a given type works. Bonuses without a type always stack, unless they are from the same source.

Daergrim nodded his head. He knew that he was in the wrong for disrupting things here. The woman's words did have an effect upon him and after taking another gulp from his ale, he explained, "When I laid me friend into da ground in Ravengro, der in Ustalav, I vowed ta avenge me friend an a' deal outta some justice to da one dat killed em." he took another drink and added almost absent-mindedly, "Dat was 'round two years ago." Daergrim was about to continue when the Catfolk woman left and another woman took her place and spoke.

Daergrim's eyes grew wide. He hadn't considered the Hellknights. "Dat be a good idea lass! Let me finish me food an I'll be on me way!" he said as he began eating his food at a much faster pace.

OOC & Mechanics

Orisons [DC: 13] 1st Level [DC: 14] 2nd Level [DC: 15] 3rd Level [DC: 16] 4th Level [DC: 17] 5th Level [DC: 18] 6th level [DC: 19]
Resistance X X X X X X

Spontaneous Casting

Teza Hasar

Teza.jpeg.2e218f2c20ec1615bef7234d8383d24d.jpegTeza Hasar - Fetchling Bard (Dirge Bard) 1

AC 14 | FF 12 | Touch 12 | HP 13/13 | Temp HP | Init +2 | Speed 30ft

Fort +1 | Ref +4 | Will +1

Hero Points 1

Active Conditions/Abilities:

• 1/day can reroll failed saving throw
  • 1/day Memory Lapse
Honeyed Blackmoor Cafe

Teza flinched back a little as the woman came over to talk, there were a lot of people surrounding them and it was starting to be overwhelming. "The Hellknights serve much like any other crusader, why harass their ranks on these days of celebration? Is this oath you swore truly for your friend or to assuage yourself for failing to save them? " She stood up and picked up her plate to go return it, ready to return to work. "I must return now, but if you wish to have your friend remembered please visit."

She went back to the front to hand back her plate, seeing the effect Kimmy had had on the man in front of her. So many people turned to stammering messes in front of her that it was no wonder she was able to talk them into parting with their hard earned coin. "If the dwarf requires a requiem be sung I will waive my portion. It may prevent further tragedy."

Mechanics

Move:
Standard:
Free:

Details

Statblock

[b][url=/sheets/?id=2891479]Teza Hasar[/url][/b] [i]Fetchling Dirge Bard 1 NG[/i] [b]HP[/b] 9 / 9 [b]Speed[/b] ft [b]Init[/b] 2 [b]AC[/b] 14 [b]Fort[/b] 1 [b]Ref[/b] 4 [b]Will[/b] 1 [b]CMB[/b] +1 [b]BAB[/b] 0 [b]Longsword[/b] +1 (1d8+1, 19-20/x2) [b]Str[/b] 13 (1) [b]Dex[/b] 14 (2) [b]Con[/b] 13 (1) [b]Wis[/b] 8 (-1) [b]Int[/b] 12 (1) [b]Cha[/b] 18 (4)
Teza Hasar
Fetchling Dirge Bard 1 NG
HP 9 / 9 Speed ft Init 2 AC 14
Fort 1 Ref 4 Will 1
CMB +1 BAB 0
Longsword +1 (1d8+1, 19-20/x2)
Str 13 (1) Dex 14 (2) Con 13 (1) Wis 8 (-1) Int 12 (1) Cha 18 (4)

Posted (edited)
The Honeyed Blackmoor

spacer.png"You can call me Marla." The demure half-elf with a head of raven hair replies, a face full of mystery and sweetness. She listens quietly as he seems to ramble on about some child, casting only the barest glance outside before returning her full attention to him.

"Of course!" Marla's hand had barely grazed against his before she answered in the affirmative, and she immediately stood to go prepare a serving of cake.

Farther back in the café, another serving girl delivers a generous bowl of delicious smelling rabbit stew to Nera.

spacer.png"That's very kind of you Teza." At the bar, Kimmy expresses her gratitude to the fetchling with the slightest of nods. Taking a small kettle, she pours a small but fragrant cup of green tea to the patron in front of her, and then one more for Teza. In the first cup, she mixes in a small drizzle of honey.

spacer.pngThe customer takes the cup with a nod of thanks, then turns to approach Daergrim's table. A mess of brown hair ends in several braids tied with some kind of vegetation, and what else she has on seems to be primarily composed of animal hide and leather. "Sorry about your friend... If it helps you, I can smash things pretty good."

spacer.png"Please Mister! You gotta help me!" As the child scrabbles into the café's entrance, her clothes some disheveled and her skin and nails looking a bit grimy, Gareth can see that she is clearly without shoes. The girl immediately pleads to him for help, "Please Mister!"

[[ The Honeyed Blackmoor ]]

(( Anyone observing the child, please give a perception check. ))

Edited by iantruesilver (see edit history)
Name
???? ????????
1d20+8+10 5

Female CG Catfolk Ranger (Guide), Level 1, Init 3, HP 12/12, Speed 30 (20 climb)
AC 16, Touch 13, Flat-footed 13, CMD 15, Fort 3, Ref 5, Will 1, CMB +2, Base Attack Bonus 1   
handaxe +2 (1d6+1, x3)

"Thanks," Nera said as her food arrived. She started digging in, always enjoying the good stew. She was eating when her sensitive ears picked up a little girl calling out for help at the entrance. She looked that way, trying to figure out what was going on.

Name
perception
1d20+7 20

Iolana Variu

image.png.6de02cbb97751b0fadfa71ec656a6cfe.png

Io finishes off her glass of wine. Not wanting to bother any of the working women, and wanting an excuse to get a better look at all of the people in the cafe, Iolana walks up to the bar.

"Another glass of red wine, please. Also a basket of bread and maybe some cheese would be nice."

While waiting, she looks about the room. At least a couple of the cafe's clients looked like they were teetering on edge of doom. Maybe the girls could save them from the brink. Not wanting to be too gloomy, Iolana turns her focus upon the young girl that just entered the cafe.

Hp 9/9 AC16 TAC11 FAC15 Chan 5/5 (DC14) CHA 6/6 F+3 R+2 W+6 (+8 charm & comp.) Init+1 Per+7

Mechanics

Stat Block

Skills: +7 perc, heal, prof (dr); +6 diplo; +5 k. planes, ling, -3 climb & swim : +1 know planes on demon and demon cult stuff

C Sheet

female N Human Cleric of Vonymos  (Mendevian Priest), Level 1, Init 1, HP 9/9, Speed 20
AC16, Touch 11, Flat-footed 15, CMD 12, Fort 3, Ref 2, Will 6, CMB +1, Base Attack Bonus 0,   Action Points 1
Scythe +3 (2d4+1 , x4)
 cestus +1 (d4+1, 19-20 x2)
 darts (x6) +1 (d4+1, x2)
 scalemail,  null (+5 Armor, +1 Dex)
Abilities Str 12, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 17, Cha 14
Condition None 

Name
perception
1d20+7 12

Daergrim
spacer.png
Male, Dwarf

Weapons

Situational Modifiers

Bonus Types

Daergrim was just about done with his ale and meal. He was intent upon marching right over to the front gate to inquire about any Hellknights that might be in the city, but then the woman's words rang in his head. "Days of celebration, she had said..." he muttered to himself as he took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. "I can appreciate dat. Another ale..." he called out, adding a "...please!" to the request. He would wait a day or two before trying to find a Hellknight or three.

With the decision to stay put for the moment, Daergrim found another patron standing over him. The dwarf looked up at the woman, appraising her attire. "Dank ye! Smashin' dings is a good skill ta have." he replied as he motioned for the girl to take a seat opposite of him. "Ye know why I be here. What brings ye here?" he asked.

OOC & Mechanics

Resistance X X X X X X

Spontaneous Casting

image.png.2a8fe28468cd3da1a0e65457648eb4ee.png

Gareth Kindly - Half-Elf Inquisitor 1

HP: 10/10 | AC: 16/12/14 | Speed: 30/20ft | Hero: 1/3 | Spells: 0 1 1 1 2

Initiative: +2 | Perception: +8 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +3 | Will: +4

Disappear: 5/5 | Studied Target: Urchin

Consumables | Spells | Abilities | Skills | Attacks | Conditions: None

The half-elf woman, mysterious and enchanting as she may be, doesn't have much effect on Gareth, distracted as he is by this strange child. His focus is razor-sharp now, as his work often demands. "Help, little one? What can I help you with?" His demeanor shifts, calm and steady professional. Not cold, but not overly compassionate either. The stutters and stammers and clammy hands of speaking with the great beauties of the coffee house now forgotten. He does keep his hand on his purse, meagre as it is, and he watches the girl for any of the classic flim-flams he knows so well from his own days in her place. "Would you like a piece of spice cake? A bit of water or milk? I'm sure you've got news to tell? Something interesting you've seen?"

OOC/Actions

Other: Roll perception, as requested. Roll Sense Motive. Trust no one.

Free:

Swift:

Move: Study Target - guttersnipe/waif/urchin girl

Standard:

Full Round:

Other:

Hands: Fauchard Coffee cup

Notes 

-

Gear

Worn

-Belt Pouch

-Cleric's Vestments

-Armored Coat
-Reversible Cloak
-Holy Symbol

Weapons

-Cestus
-Dagger
-Morningstar
-Fauchard
-Sling

Containers

MW Backpack

-Bedroll
-Grappling Hook

-5x Glue paper

-Glass cutter

-Mess Kit
-Sack
-Silk Rope
-Soap
-5x Trail Rations
-Canteen

-Grooming Kit

Belt Pouch

-trail rations x5
-Flint and Steel
-Spell component pouch
-Whetstone
-4.77gp

Edited by Kistler (see edit history)
Name
Perception, Sense Motive
22; 14
1d20+9;1d20+8 [13]; [13,6]

The Honeyed Blackmoor

spacer.pngConfused glances begin to flit toward the front of the café where the child is pleading for help. Flustered, she begins to explain, "The other kids, they, they're being kept in cages!"

"Please sir!" Pleading with Gareth still, the little girl seems to already be turning her body toward the front door, as though eager to lead him away.

Nera Only

There's something different about this child. You get the distinct feeling that this isn't actually so much a child at all, maybe perhaps a member of the smaller races. A halfling, perhaps?

[[ The Honeyed Blackmoor ]]

Name
???? ?????
1d20+11 5

handaxe +2 (1d6+1, x3)

Nera grumbled a bit as she felt her meal was about to be interrupted. With a last bite, she stood up and moved to the 'child'.

"Wait a second, little one," she said, "what children and where? And how did you get out?"

Brucilde

Brucilde.gif.e3fcd9fae91b04b88097bafb325f1f4d.gif

Brucilde opens her mouth to respond to her sister, then the dwarf makes his announcement. By the time she turns his way, Teza has already defused the situation and her sister has helped. With a sigh, and a shake of her head for how slow she seems to be reacting today, Brucilde continues her way toward her post at the entry. She is again interrupted, this time by a child in distress. "Cage? Where cage? Who cage kids?"

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=2891667][B][SIZE=+1]Brucilda Ashdottir[/SIZE][/B][/URL] F CG Tiefling (halforc parentage) Arcanist (blade adept), [B]Level[/B] 1, [B]Init[/B] 2, [B]HP[/B] 8/8, [B]Speed[/B] 30 [B]AC[/B] 12, [B]Touch[/B] 12, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 10, [B]CMD[/b] 14, [B]Fort[/B] 1, [B]Ref[/B] 2, [B]Will[/B] 2, [B]CMB[/B] +2, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 0 [B]bonded weapon, MW Battleaxe [/B] 3 (2d6+2, x3) (+2 Dex) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 14, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 9 [B]Condition[/B] None
Brucilda Ashdottir
F CG Tiefling (halforc parentage) Arcanist (blade adept), Level 1, Init 2, HP 8/8, Speed 30
AC 12, Touch 12, Flat-footed 10, CMD 14, Fort 1, Ref 2, Will 2, CMB +2, Base Attack Bonus 0
bonded weapon, MW Battleaxe 3 (2d6+2, x3)
(+2 Dex)
Abilities Str 14, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 9
Condition None

Actions Crunch

Name
perception
1d20+1 12