OOC Banter

@Harding

I like the looks of it. However, I'm not sure how I'm going to put that into Pathbuilder (or other online character trackers I could use). It would be interesting to find out, though.

If anyone knows how we could do this, I'd have no problems.

9 minutes ago, TheDude2371 said:

@Harding

I like the looks of it. However, I'm not sure how I'm going to put that into Pathbuilder (or other online character trackers I could use). It would be interesting to find out, though.

If anyone knows how we could do this, I'd have no problems.

You know what: I think I will roll a monk finally and avoid a headache to everyone. I always wanted to try the Pathfinder monk, and I have a concept that would fit Greyhawk (Fist of Zuoken).

Edited by Harding (see edit history)

Alright, I’ll admit it. I am *strongly* considering dropping in some variety of Arcane Trickster as soon as I figure out how to build it and can lay out an app on something better than a phone. Don’t wait up, but don’t be surprised if it happens either.

Sadly, I can't use many of the character builders mentioned because some of the rules that's being used for this one needs to be payed for and I don't have a credit card to use to buy that access. So I had to use the MW character sheet.

5 hours ago, Trigun said:

Sadly, I can't use many of the character builders mentioned because some of the rules that's being used for this one needs to be payed for and I don't have a credit card to use to buy that access. So I had to use the MW character sheet.

I wish there was a way to gift pathbuilder. It's not much and I'd be fine sharing the fun of PF but not seeing a way. 😞

Updated to ready for review/suggestions. Forgot to do that!

Does anyone know where I can find more lore on Greyhawk? I tried searching but I didn't get anything definitive. No maps nor description of lands in Oerth, nor the kind of countries they have in the setting.

Hey! Just type ''Oerth map'' or just ''Oerth'' on google search bar, go to the ''images'' tab and you'll find dozens of maps. Same if you want a specific localisations maps - type the name of the region and it should show maps of it.

As for the lore, there is the Great Librairy of Greyhawk on the web as well. https://greyhawkonline.com/greyhawkwiki/Main_Page

It is the most big and complete wiki of Greyhawk to this date.

Cheers.

19 hours ago, Trigun said:

No worries. I'm going to be putting any/all characters into PB for my own tracking. I can post the resulting sheets in your thread

2 minutes ago, TheDude2371 said:

No worries. I'm going to be putting any/all characters into PB for my own tracking. I can post the resulting sheets in your thread

That's a relief

On the whole, I'm seeing some pretty good submissions.

It's a good thing that PF 2e makes healing and medicine nicely available so that a Cleric isn't wholly needed. Nice to have, but not an actual requirement.

Seeing a fair number and variety of spellcasters, too. Interesting.

There are a few standouts already, too, but I'm keeping that close to the vest for now.

6 hours ago, TheDude2371 said:

If you're going to do that you can just let us share from PB rather than put it all in manually