OOC Banter

Posted (edited)
On 4/16/2024 at 5:14 PM, Cyberspark said:

If you're going to do that you can just let us share from PB rather than put it all in manually

That too. Whatever is easiest for everyone.

Just be sure to enable:

- Racial Paragon

- Free Archetype (no other mods on that)

- Gradual Ability Boost

PB Campaign file shared below.

GreyPath.json

Edited by TheDude2371 (see edit history)

On 4/16/2024 at 10:37 PM, BrianTheGreat said:

@TheDude2371 Can we do the alternate ancestry boosts where you get two free boosts instead of the fixed ancestry boosts? I'm not fixed on any idea yet, but just wanted to double check you're good with that option.

I can't remember where that option was located.

I also don't see it as an option within PB...

As it stands... I have one definite choice to make Tier 1.

There are a few more under strong consideration.

And there's time left... Recruitment ends at 23.59 Wednesday 24 April 2024.

Selection announcements between Friday 26 April and Sunday 28 April, depending on what's going on that weekend.

Looking forward to other submissions!

Really enjoying the other submissions! I punched up mine and added some stuff that others had I realized was missing from mine. Looking forward to reading everyone's stuff in more detail as we get closer.

Nobody should count themselves out as of yet. It's all fair game at this point.

Deeper reviews will be done during the weekend for certain... provided I survive Record Store Day this Saturday....

This is what I have thus far for a comparison grid...

image.png.bb545b27f34ffb3bc8dc61e354214541.png

This grid is part of my Campaign Manager, done via Obsidian. If anyone is curious on its construction, let me know. It's always a work in progress as I find something new to toy with in its bounds.

I'm also using it for my fiction writing, personal work KB, other data/note gathering...

Sareem is a concept I have wanted to play for a while. I am imagining either a Bard/Familiar Archetype path or Summoner archetype. A Phoenix or Phoenix adjacent would make a great Familiar/Eidolon.

On 4/19/2024 at 3:57 PM, TheDude2371 said:

provided I survive Record Store Day this Saturday....

I didn't participate this year but: How'd it go?! I love Record Store Day!

4 hours ago, Spacesong said:

I didn't participate this year but: How'd it go?! I love Record Store Day!

Not bad. We had three people in three places:

• I was at our local Friendly Local Comic/Gaming/Pop Culture shop. I had three (four, if I could find it) records tasked to me (South Park, The Cure, Doctor Who). Made it out with all three.
  • My wife was at a local vinyl shop, tasked with finding the one I wasn't able to get.
  • My son was Primary mission, with the vinyl shop near his campus. He made out like a bandit, as they know him well (even have a drawing he did of the late Peter Steele from Type O Negative), and ordered enough albums so that he could get his share. His was the heaviest purchase.

In other words, three operations pass Jackpot.