OOC Banter

6 hours ago, TheDude2371 said:

Not bad. We had three people in three places:

• I was at our local Friendly Local Comic/Gaming/Pop Culture shop. I had three (four, if I could find it) records tasked to me (South Park, The Cure, Doctor Who). Made it out with all three.
  • My wife was at a local vinyl shop, tasked with finding the one I wasn't able to get.
  • My son was Primary mission, with the vinyl shop near his campus. He made out like a bandit, as they know him well (even have a drawing he did of the late Peter Steele from Type O Negative), and ordered enough albums so that he could get his share. His was the heaviest purchase.

In other words, three operations pass Jackpot.

Awesome! 😀

9 hours ago, TheDude2371 said:

Not bad. We had three people in three places:

• I was at our local Friendly Local Comic/Gaming/Pop Culture shop. I had three (four, if I could find it) records tasked to me (South Park, The Cure, Doctor Who). Made it out with all three.
  • My wife was at a local vinyl shop, tasked with finding the one I wasn't able to get.
  • My son was Primary mission, with the vinyl shop near his campus. He made out like a bandit, as they know him well (even have a drawing he did of the late Peter Steele from Type O Negative), and ordered enough albums so that he could get his share. His was the heaviest purchase.

In other words, three operations pass Jackpot.

Biiiig Type O fan here. That's super cool! Glad it sounds like you guys had a great time and got some cool stuff to celebrate!

Just a quick FYI. I'm going to be very busy Tue/Wed/Thurs this week for my Sister's wedding. If there's urgent need to contact me, direct discord messages are probably the best way to get straight to me for instant answers. You can find me on the mw discord

I ended up putting a pathbuilder2e share link as my stat block heading. I also updated it with a couple of details (languages & alignment)

Edited by Cyberspark (see edit history)

We're getting there...

So many decent concepts... wish I could do with them all, but unfortunately...

What I do plan to have is a Tier 2 - The Reservists. Basically, should an opening happen, these characters will be the first to be called up. Think of it like the AAA farm teams for the Major Leagues.

Taking the week to go through all builds here, tally recommendation votes... and yet we're still open until 11.59pm Wednesday 24 April.

Stay tuned!

Same. Whether I get picked or not, it was great to see so many good character concepts and hope those who are chosen have a great game and a great time.

Man, you guys aren't making it easy at all... Wow... I thought my little grid that I showed would make things easier.

In reality, it doesn't...

I've even tallied votes from everyone...

As I said, not easy. This is the toughest thing a GM on here always goes through.

27 minutes ago, TheDude2371 said:

Man, you guys aren't making it easy at all... Wow... I thought my little grid that I showed would make things easier.

As I said, not easy. This is the toughest thing a GM on here always goes through.

I mean, I am DMing a 5e game on another site and when I put up the advert I got about three times as many apps as I expected.

So on a principle level I don’t want to agree with you - but Yeah. This part is rough.

1 hour ago, TheDude2371 said:

Yeah, I have nothing but sympathy for you right now. This is the worst part of being a GM on Myth-Weavers.

Selection Update

At present... I have most of the slots filled.

I'm proud to say that everyone has great concepts and character builds. I wish I could accept more than six, but that would get messy.

As it is, I'm hemming and hawing over Slot #6. Two great characters, each with great stuff to bring to the party.

Some good news is that anyone that doesn't make Tier 1 will be accepted into Tier 2 - The Reserves, who will be the first called up should an opening happen.