Organic Onion Chewer

paladinred

I was adjusting the template to reflect protection from the evil spell since Aiden goes before Rand (hell everyone except 1 enemy goes before Rand) and was kinda stunned at how much I forgot about this spell since I don't use it that much. I remembered only AC and save boost, but it really can screw with necros.

The first effect is the usual bonus on AC and Saves but since it's deflection AC bonus works on Touch AC too.

The second is some more protection against possession, charm etc, but next one is where it really breaks the cart.

The third (and I'm just gonna paste it so I don't mangle it): the spell prevents bodily contact by evil-summoned creatures. This causes the natural weapon attacks of such creatures to fail and the creatures to recoil if such attacks require touching the warded creature. Summoned creatures that are not evil are immune to this effect. The protection against contact by summoned creatures ends if the warded creature makes an attack against or tries to force the barrier against the blocked creature. Spell Resistance can allow a creature to overcome this protection and touch the warded creature. So if poor Necro has just unarmed zombies and skellies he's really SoL on this one

27 minutes ago, paladinred said:

The "M" is Mizzi, lol.

I thought only bad guys wore black!

I figured the white letters were primarily us, and the black letters were the bad guys. Well, I am not sure if anyone is within my range for a sneaky sneak. Sorry Mizzi! I didn't mean to stab you!

3 hours ago, Steel Warrior said:

I thought only bad guys wore black!

I figured the white letters were primarily us, and the black letters were the bad guys. Well, I am not sure if anyone is within my range for a sneaky sneak. Sorry Mizzi! I didn't mean to stab you!

Well, Rand planned to go 10 ft (down diagonally then one right) but you can have that spot if you want. Rand will move below the 3b guy and will technically be in a more picture-perfect flank position with him, 1, and Mizzi being in a one diagonal chain. It's just 5' longer for rand so still in range, only he'd provoke AoO again from 3b but that's ok, he's supposed to take hits.

Edited by Grudge (see edit history)

@paladinred Is Rand immune from Sickened because of his Divine HealthAt 3rd level, a paladin is immune to all diseases, including supernatural and magical diseases, including mummy rot. ?