Property Damage OOC

3 minutes ago, Faeryl_ said:

Oh wow, an actual menu? That's actually quite impressive. Most games (even module-based ones) don't go into such detail.

Only the best for my players 😋 I'm glad you like it, it was actually a lot easier than making that stylized ad at the beginning where I advertised the game. That was kinda nightmare to do right. This one was mostly automatic.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

+1 on the menu!

What do you think, two dozen people here? Will 3 gp cover drinks all around?

So far 4 sawmill workers, 4 hunters, a table with farmers (non-specified amount so say 3), and 2 Halflings. 13 in total. The best thing would be to order them all the same stuff so it's inoffensive so I would stick with the beer section. Buy them 4 copper ones, never mind which one. Say waitresses you pay for 4 cp beer for everyone. 52 copper is 5 silver and 2 copper, and give 4 copper tip to each waitress for 3 gold in total. Most customers will get one of two beers they likely rarely drink, one Mead and another Ale plus you tip almost the entire silver. You look good and relatively cheaply.

Edited by Grudge (see edit history)

@Rudolf Blue is the most expensive option, 1 sp per tankard, which is well over 5 gold, go with Frozen Tundra Mead or Floral Banana Ale, at 4 cp is more than most ever bought except in special situations, plus you give them the option...and stay within 3 gold.

*reads over the menu, which does look very nice*

I was thinking this was the equivalent of a nachos and chicken wings kind of place, but apparently Philip picked the menu. 🤣

8 hours ago, MrNeech said:

*reads over the menu, which does look very nice*

I was thinking this was the equivalent of a nachos and chicken wings kind of place, but apparently Philip picked the menu. 🤣

When you pick Mountain and Forest crossover as the biome where the Inn is, with a chance of monsters as the item on the menu one can expect something odd in D&D, still, I expected at least 1 normal dish like deer or boar. At least booze is kinda normal. Next time I'm leaving Monsters off the menu

Sorry all, as most noticed I didn't do a lot of IC today, I'm a bit under the weather and I don't like to do even normal IC posts like that let alone GM ones. I'll try to post as early as possible tomorrow, you did a great RP job so far.

On 4/30/2024 at 11:00 PM, MrNeech said:

Get some rest. Eat some warm Ettercap Bisque.

You should see the menu when I lowered the parameter for quality to poor and rolled a few times. One caught my eye. By the price, staple lunch was Green Ooze soup, roasted Large Spider sack, and raw Honey Ant eggs served directly from the alive queen for dessert. All that for 5 sp. If you reroll on the same settings you can get a lot same dishes after a while but for quickie adventures, they have more than enough interesting social stuff. Both waitresses and Halfling duo came with several 1 sentence hooks if you want to use them and figure everything else around that hook.

No need. Alexis doesn't work with undead. Disgusting things. She's more of a negative energy kind of gal. She focuses on touch spells or duskblade magic that she channels through her weapon.

Sawmill workers are a loose group of individuals, yeah they are in the same camp, but that's for security reasons. Attacking 24 heavily muscled dudes and dudettes who go around the continent year-round is not very smart. Even covertly, as Goblins found out. But they are out of the camp groups of 3-5 people. And your "spending cash" would not be enough for many of them. As merry necromancy goes, why spoil a surprise when someone notices their uncle Jim in your army 😋