New Arrivals

Starhawk

A few days later, with the village's reconstruction ongoing, two more individuals approach the village and shout a greeting. One of them is met with looks of hostility since he appears to be one of the Sahaugin who massacred the village's previous residents. Indeed the only reason he is not subject to 'immediate' attack is he is in the company of someone who appears to be a half elf. So the crossbows on the ramparts pause and shout for the village leaders.

@Rakle @dhemon @Penchant @Terran @Caffeine11 @Servalfang

image.jpeg.552320440d60374de14aa624ea30a603.jpeg

Heva

AC18, HP37/37, F+5, R+5, W+5, Init +6, Song 13/13. 1st:4/4. 2nd 2/2  

AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14, CMD 17, Fort 5, Ref 5, Will 5, CMB +4, Base Attack Bonus 3

mw longbow comp. (+1 str) +7 (d8+1, x3)

cestus +6 (1d4+1, 19-20x2) mithral chainshirt (+4 Armor, +4 Dex)

Abilities Str 12, Dex 18, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 18 Condition None

Skills: +12 disable device; sing(sense motive, bluff),+11 diplo; +10 intimidate ;+9 acro, umd +8: escape, Ride; animal;+7 know(D,E,L,Nat,R); +6 ling +5appraise,climb,swim, perc, +3 all other knowledges

Heva walks out of the village. She carries a longbow in her hand. The mix of celestial and keleshite bloodlines gives the dark haired woman an exotic look. Stopping a dozen paces from the half-elven man , and his companion; Heva starts a conversation with them. She doesn't seem overly concerned about any danger that they may pose. She will speak in common and then mwangi if needed.

"Greetings travelers! I'm Heva the mayor of this village. What brings you to our doorstep today? " Heva politely addresses them

Action

Edited by Rakle (see edit history)

image.jpeg.d2a8e07a33a39020c39594fe43fa14dc.jpeg Torren Grimstad

AC 23 (AC 21 Greatsword) HP 52/52, Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +1, Init +1

Male NG Human Fighter

Level 4 Init 1 HP 39/52 Speed 20
AC 23 (21 Greatsword) Touch 12 Flat-footed 21 (19 Greatsword) CMD 20 Fort 5 Ref 2 Will 1 CMB +9 Base Attack Bonus 4   
Great sword, Masterwork 11 (1d10+9, 19-20/x2)
Longsword 10 (1d8+7, 19-20/x2)
20 Str Composite Long bow 5 (1d8+5, 20/x3)
F. Plate/Hvy Steel Shield +9 Armor +2 Shield +1 Dex +1 Dodge

Str 21 Dex 13 Con 14 Int 12 Wis 10 Cha 8

Condition None 

Torren walks up next to Heva. He's a large man with an assortment of weapons including a great sword. His hair is long and disheveled. Keeping his eyes on the newcomers he says to Heva, not caring if the new people hear him, "It's a fish man. Is that one of these Sahuagin?"

Garvin.jpgGarvin Miravaris

AC - 18  HP 40/40 Fort - 4  Ref - 8 Will - 5 Init - 6

[URL=http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2901666][B][SIZE=+1]Garvin Miravaris[/SIZE][/B][/URL]
M CG Half-elf Unchained Rogue (Scout), [B]Level[/B] 4, [B]Init[/B] 6, [B]HP[/B] 40/40, [B]Speed[/B]  
[B]AC[/B] 18, [B]Touch[/B] 14, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 14, [B]CMD[/b] 18, [B]Fort[/B] 4, [B]Ref[/B] 8, [B]Will[/B] 5, [B]CMB[/B] +4, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 3   
[B]Masterwork - Cold Iron Rapier  [/B] 7 (1d6, 18-20/x2)
[B]  Dagger [/B] 7 (1d4,  )
[B]  Mithral Shirt[/B] (+4 Armor, +4 Dex)
[B]Abilities[/B] Str 12, Dex 18, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 14, Cha 10
[B]Condition[/B] None

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The half-elf stopped where he was and held out his hands to show that he wasn't a threat. He was pale, like someone from across the inner sea but his skin but had the a tanned, weathered look of someone who spent a great deal of time outdoors. His shoulder length hair was copper colored and he looked about with deep green eyes that seemed to miss nothing. He wore adventuring clothes in simple earthen colors with a green and brown cloak across his shoulders. A bandolier of daggers was slung across his chest and a well made rapier hung from his belt. On his back was a pack that was stuffed to near bursting along with a composite short bow, again of significant quality.

"Well met, Mayor Heva. I am Garvin. Were you also aboard the [name of wrecked ship]? I've been up and down this beach for a while looking for anyone else that might have made it to shore.", the stranger answered in common.

Edited by Caffeine11 (see edit history)

tinyfishheadshot.png.a27e9b432c8de9bd9b5c701ca736d4b4.pngKai

AC 22 HP 44/44 F-6 R-5 W-7 INIT +6

AC 22 Touch 13 Flat-footed 19 CMD 19 Speed 20 (40 swim)
BAB 3 Fort +6 Reflex +5 Will +7 Init. +6
Masterwork Bastard Sword (Prof.) +8 Hit 1d10+3 DMG
Str 16 Dex 16 Con 14 Int 10 Wis 16 Cha 10
Cond. None
1st level spells: 4/4
2nd: 2/2
Armor: Mwk. Chain shirt, Mwk. Sanctified Shield

Notable feats: Step up (Immediate action to also 5-foot step when an enemy does, using next turn's movement)
Solo Tactics
Teamwork Feats: Phalanx Fighter

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The blue-skinned, fish-headed humanoid, almost a full head shorter then those casting their gaze upon him, cowers behind a fancy steel shield that prominently features a sword crossed with a wing. He glares at all around with piercing yellow eyes and is more than happy to keep his distance for the time being. He is still donning his armor, which seems to have been of human make. A somewhat large sword rests in a bandolier on his back.
He speaks in common, clearly but with a strange rhythm:
"I am not foe, I am lost here. Scared for my life, did not expect hostility, but I understand it."
As he speaks, he continues to cower behind his shield.
"I am not hostile, I will not attack," he affirms again. "My name is Kai. Please do not attack."

Edited by Servalfang (see edit history)

spacer.pngFather Raziel de' Fatale

AC16/17 HP 36/36 Fort 5 Ref 2 Will 9 Init 0 Perception 7

Level 4 Init 0 HP 36/36 DR - Spd 30 ft.
AC 16/17 (melee/ranged) Touch 11 FF 16/17 CMD Fort 5 Ref 2 Will 9 CMB +6 BAB 2 Power Points 0/0 Action Pts 0
MW Morning Star +7 (1d8+3, x2)
Composite Long Bow +3 (1d8+2, x3)
Sickle +6 (1d6+3, x2)
Mithril Chain Shirt, Darkwood Buckler (+4 Armor, +1 Shield)
Str 14 Dex 10 Con 12 Int 10 Wis 20 Cha 16
Condition Normal

CLERIC CHANNEL ENERGY

Channel Energy 7 times per day (1/7)

DAILY DOMAIN POWERS

Animal Domain (Insect) - Exoskeleton 7 times per day (2/7)

Plant Domain (Leshy Caller) - Grant +4 sacred bonus Leshy's next attack 7 times per day (6/7)

DAILY SPELLS

0 LEVEL: Create Water, Guidance, Resistance and Stabilize

1st LEVEL: Calm Animals (Domain) 0/1, Cause Fear 1/1, Endure Elements 0/1, Shield of Faith 1/1

2nd LEVEL: Hold Animal (Domain) 1/1, Defending Bone 0/1, Spiritual Weapon 0/1

MAGIC ITEMS

Cure Light Wounds Wand (35/50 Charges) 1d8+1

Father de' Fatale sets down the hammer he had been using to help build more of the wall and instead prays for the guidance of the gods as he joins the village entourage who go out to greet the strangers when the alarm is sounded by the watch.

However, when Heva introduces herself as Mayor, the holy man grins tightly in an effort to not chuckle out loud at the bold claim, not wanting to give away the diplomatic bluff regardless of his amusement.

Raziel nods but does not smile at the newcomers when the Half-Elf and fish-man introduce themselves, merely replying, "Father Raziel de' Fatale," while secretly evaluating the motives of each of the pair, including their claims of non-violence, by paying close attention to the intonation of their voice and body language of their posture.

Well, the villagers are not going to like the looks of Kai, the minister thinks to himself. Thus, in an effort to learn more about the pair that might soften the impact of introductions, and also to try and determine if they are truthful, Raziel politely asks, "So how did each of you arrive on this island and how did you meet?"

Actions for LAST round

Swift:

Move:

Move Action:

Free:

Standard: Cast Guidance Cantrip

Immediate:

CONTINUING EFFECTS: None

Edited by Terran (see edit history)
Name
Sense Motive with Guidance of the gods
1d20+10 15

[URL=http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2901666][B][SIZE=+1]Garvin Miravaris[/SIZE][/B][/URL]
M CG Half-elf Unchained Rogue (Scout), [B]Level[/B] 4, [B]Init[/B] 6, [B]HP[/B] 40/40, [B]Speed[/B]  
[B]AC[/B] 18, [B]Touch[/B] 14, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 14, [B]CMD[/b] 18, [B]Fort[/B] 4, [B]Ref[/B] 8, [B]Will[/B] 5, [B]CMB[/B] +4, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 3   
[B]Condition[/B] None

[B]Condition[/B] None

[B]Condition[/B] None

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What fish man did you hear about? Saggins? Don't now what that is, mister, but this guy here is a good one as far as I can tell.", Garvin said to well armored man.

"Well Father, I was on a ship that sank in the storm. Washed up on the beach. As far as me and Kai here, that's kind of funny story. I woke up on the beach and took a while to get my wits about me and gather up some of my stuff. Then I started walking, away from here but at the time one way was as good as the other. After a while I ran into Kai here.", Garvin said nodding to his new friend.

"I never seen anything like him before and drew steel just in case. He stepped back and just put up that big shield of his. It was a bit of a stand off for a little while but I figured that he didn't want to fight. I wasn't feeling that good and he wasn't looking that good so I guess we just made a truce of sorts. We rested for a while and then stated walking past where we met for a while. Didn't find anything so we came back this way. Long story short, we been together the better part of a day so far and haven't tried to kill each other so I think we're all good. We talked a bit and from what I gather he wants to find a way back to his people. I do too."

Edited by Caffeine11
formatting (see edit history)

Male NG Human Fighter

AC 23 (21 Greatsword) Touch 12 Flat-footed 21 (19 Greatsword) CMD 20 Fort 5 Ref 2 Will 1 CMB +9 Base Attack Bonus 4   

Condition None 

Torren shrugs and says, "Well we accept all types here so long as they're peaceful and willing to work together. There is a colony of fish people called Sauagin nearby that have murdered the previous set of survivors and did some pretty vile things to them. We haven't seen them yet but it's only a matter of time." He points back to the settlement under repair, "We have clean water and some food if you need to recover from your voyage. I can't imagine you've been through any better than we have. I'm Torren, by the way. You can meet the others when you've had a rest."

Heva

AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14, CMD 17, Fort 5, Ref 5, Will 5, CMB +4, Base Attack Bonus 3

Skills: +12 disable device; sing(sense motive, bluff),+11 diplo; +10 intimidate ;+9 acro, umd +8: escape, Ride; animal;+7 know(D,E,L,Nat,R); +6 ling +5appraise,climb,swim, perc, +3 all other knowledges

"Most of your fellow travelers are probably dead. Maybe a few more survivors will wash up. You have enter the eye of the Eye of Abendego. So prepared to stay on this island for some time since we haven't yet found a way off the island. " Heva politely adds to the conversation.

Turning to Kai. "While I recognize the difference between Locathah and Sahuagin. Most people in the village will not. Be prepared to repeatedly explain the differences in great detail until everyone is comfortable."

Action

Cond. None

Notable feats: Step up (Immediate action to also 5-foot step when an enemy does, using next turn's movement)
Solo Tactics

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unblinking yellow eyes dart around as they follow the current speaker in the conversation, at the very cusp of peeking out from over the steel guardian. Its wielder deems fit to approach a single step.

"I know of Sahuagin, my people share stories. I do not wish, to be like them. I desire to..." It pauses for a moment. "I wanted to explore. See this land world I have rarely seen, of air and fire." After a moment, it lowers its shield a bit further, revealing the faintest beginnings of what could (maybe) be called a smile, before speaking in a notably brighter tone:
"I am doing that! It is not bad, to be here now." After a moment's recollection, the smile vanishes quickly.

Edited by Servalfang (see edit history)

The assembled villagers collectively scowl at Heva's words, giving the distinct impression that they would rather Kai turned around and went back to where he came from. This does not then manifest as curses or imprecations however, so it's not all bad.

What's clear to the newcomers is that Heva, Torren and Raziel's words carry a great deal of weight with the general populace.

One small group appears less hostile.. a small family of goblins; father, mother and four kids.

Male NG Human Fighter

Condition None 

Even though he's tired and sore, Torren smiles, "Alright, then. The more, the merrier. Welcome to... to the Colony I guess. We haven't come up with a name for the place yet. As I said, there's water and food. And a place to sit and dry off. No doubt you're soaked down to your nether regions. I recommend washing the salt water out of your clothes and gear as soon as you can. It's not good for lots of things." He visibly relaxes.

Heva

Heva turns and faces the townsfolk. Then she addresses the crowd. " He isn't Sahuagin. The sahuagin aren't the only aquatic race in the seas. "

She explains further. "We don't kill bees or butterfly's because some flying insects like the sandfly or mosquito bite us. Nor shall we kill other races that live in the seas simply because the Sahuagin live in the sea and do evil things. "

take 10 on diplo for 21.

Action

[B]Condition[/B] None

[B]Condition[/B] None

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"We thank you all. As soon as I get cleaned up I'll be happy to pitch in. Looks like there is plenty to do around here.", Garvin said loud enough for everyone to hear him.

"If it's an issue with others I can bunk with Kai. Until everyone gets used to him being around. Unless you have a different plan.", he said to Heva and Torren. His voice was much lower this time.

He bounced and adjusted his heavy pack. It was more than he was used to carrying but he couldn't leave anything behind.

Cond. None

Solo Tactics

Taking in what was being said and done about and around him, particularly the insect analogy, Kai's face once again begins to tease something analogous to a smile. Upon hearing Garvin's remark he practically rockets into the air, surprised to have earned this shred of trust this quickly. In response to it, he quickly scurries over to assist him with it. He had not brought many possessions, and had lost almost all of them in the wreck. He pondered a moment, he could go back for them, but...they were likely lost causes, sunk, carried off, or stolen to who knows where. He grasped for the shield that he had placed upon his back only moments ago, and exhaled a fishy sigh of relief to find it still there. He says, to Garvin, "I could carry yours, if you want me. My treasures are lost."